Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus 6.2.70 crashes when loading any included plugins
Just wondering if there's any update on this - e.g. a new AVA installer to try..?
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
Try 6.2.200 update whether solves the case.
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
Thanks Tassy - I tried 6.2.200 yesterday but it didn't help... I then realised of course that the problem must lie within the plugins (as some other users report that the plugins also crash when used in non-Mixbus DAW's)  Sad
(01-17-2021, 11:27 AM)johne53 Wrote: Just wondering if there's any update on this - e.g. a new AVA installer to try..?
Harrison released a new AVA plugin today: 
AVA Bass Flow - very good plugin for anyone mixing Bass... the changes to the Spectral Compressor section in BF are awesome.
So an updated release of the other AVA plugins has also occurred... worth running on your system to check.
https://harrisonconsoles.com/ava-plugins/
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Ah cool... I will try this later today! Thanks Dingo!
i5-8400 - 16GB - Big SSD & HD - Win10 Pro - Mixbus - Studio One
UAD Apollo Quad Firewire - Quad FW satellite - PCIe DUO
FaderPort 8 - Console 1
Lots of guitars - I build all my own tube amps

I only just got a chance to try the new demo installer... so far I've only tried the 32-bit VST3's but yes - the crash seems to be gone now 

[Edit...] I've just managed to try the 64-bit plugins and they aren't crashing either now! Congrats to whoever fixed it!! Cool