Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsubscribe Harrison! Too many e mails
Moreover there were problems before, mentioned several times here and there, in getting proper notifications about updates. No problems with the 'Get Offer!' emails at all, but problems to notify existing customers about updates.
(06-18-2020, 02:59 AM)johne53 Wrote: Did they previously work in real-estate by any chance..?

I sold the house last week. Ironically, all emails from the real estate agent were labelled as spam. Which is so funny when considering this thread.
(06-20-2020, 04:23 AM)jonetsu Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 02:59 AM)johne53 Wrote: Did they previously work in real-estate by any chance..?

I sold the house last week. Ironically, all emails from the real estate agent were labelled as spam. Which is so funny when considering this thread.

I also unsubscribed because of daily emails that said the same thing over and over. The problem is that when there was n update to Mixbus, I never got it. I've resubscribed since then, and set up a rule that puts these emails in a separate location that I can look at now and then to see if there is an update or something else of interest.

Having spent many years in marketing, I find it hard to believe that almost daily reminders of a plugin sale are more effective than less frequent messages that contain something new each time. But whatever works for Harrison.
----
Mini 2018 32G i7, OS X 14.6, MB32C7, DP 10.13, Logic 10.5, Focusrite 18i8
I haven't had one for 2 weeks now. Maybe Harrison doesn't love me any more. Sad
Got the update notifs though.
Mixbus 32C, Debian Bookworm/KDE, EVE SC205 + ADAM Sub 8 monitors, Soundcraft Compact 4, M-Audio 2496, i5 6500, 16GB RAM, WD Blue SSD 1TB, 48" LG OLED, other stuff.
Work as house engineer at a popular venue in Melbourne AU. On a quest for the holy grail, the perfect amount of cowbell.

Spam me Harrison !

Even if it may be automatised it's like Harrison crew has an everyday routine.

Send mail then hunt bugs and code.