Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus32c v6.0.0
(02-12-2020, 11:18 AM)Yriisem Wrote: Color themes changed

I use Yamaha-mixbus32c.colors since a long time.

Does not work with v6: Smile

Jonetsu
Added by Yamaha Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Yamaha-mixbus32c.zip (Size: 5.68 KB / Downloads: 11)
Maybe I don't search in the right place,
how can I enable the scrolling in channels and busses and the ( requested ) master channel ?
I can't find an setting that lets me see sends and eq at the same time...
Scrolling was really cool, it just has to be added on the master ...
If I use a setting to show everything, the tiny 'on' LEDs are to small...
More important :
A project that used 60 % cpu in v5 now uses 80 + %...in v6
???
I did give credit and bought v6, but projects that used 80% are now out of reach...

Thank you for improving
but for now I can't recommend it

Best regards

Klaus
Macmini core2duo / i7
OS 10.10-10.13
http://www.redmountain.ch/X32CoreFOHandBandclient.jpg
(02-12-2020, 02:12 PM)Yriisem Wrote: Added by Yamaha Smile

Spassiba !
(02-12-2020, 03:55 PM)jonetsu Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 02:12 PM)Yriisem Wrote: Added by Yamaha Smile

Spassiba !

download again Smile replaced the archive, found that the buttons silently and solo lost yellow and green
(02-12-2020, 04:07 PM)Yriisem Wrote: download again Smile replaced the archive, found that the buttons silently and solo lost yellow and green

Done.
(02-12-2020, 02:52 PM)Klaus Wrote: Maybe I don't search in the right place,
how can I enable the scrolling in channels and busses and the ( requested ) master channel ?
I can't find an setting that lets me see sends and eq at the same time...
Scrolling was really cool, it just has to be added on the master ...
If I use a setting to show everything, the tiny 'on' LEDs are to small...
More important :
A project that used 60 % cpu in v5 now uses 80 + %...in v6
???
I did give credit and bought v6, but projects that used 80% are now out of reach...

In the preferences there is an option that will allow you to display both eq and busses or only one at a time. Depending on the flag settings it will let you do this, the actual trigger buttons are on the console itself.

I'm also seeing the same huge DSP uplift. Going to try creating a session in native v6 and see if it's genuine or a problem with the 5->6 conversion.

Most annoying bug for me though is the Send 'freeze'. If you double click the 'send' box (having created an aux bus for example) it greys out and locks down the entire set of inserts in that channel. I can't find a way back out of that once done, other than closing without save and re-opening. I filed a support ticket for it already.
Wood

i9-9900k CPU, 32Gb RAM, Nvidia 2070 Super GPU, RME Babyface Pro Interface, W10 Pro
V6 has bring to the table many functions and workflows I was waiting for long.
The ability to switch on/off the eq and send sections is great so far.
However is the there any way to be both sections on?
I tried using shift, cmd, ctrl, alt +click but nada.
Windows 10, Harrison Mixbus 10 Pro, UAD 2 octo, http://www.youtube.com/user/NikosPitloglou/videos
(02-13-2020, 07:37 AM)Arionas Wrote: V6 has bring to the table many functions and workflows I was waiting for long.
The ability to switch on/off the eq and send sections is great so far.
However is the there any way to be both sections on?
I tried using shift, cmd, ctrl, alt +click but nada.

In the preferences, appearance, on the bottom: "Allow the EQ, SENDS and input... ==> tick this. Now you can switch them all on/off separately, so you can even have NO EQ/send/input panels.

MMM
Quote:In the preferences, appearance, on the bottom: "Allow the EQ, SENDS and input... ==> tick this. Now you can switch them all on/off separately, so you can even have NO EQ/send/input panels.

great info thanks! It doesnt solve my problem, that the EQ is too tiny to see. it would be great if i could scale that up. now i got a lot of blank space wasted, ....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)