Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you be mad if the authoriser is ilok?
Other of my fav plugins use them so no prob here. I've used the ilok1 for over 10 years plus got several free iLok 2's from Slate, no issues.
PC/Win7x64
(01-13-2015, 12:56 PM)Philip Wrote: I don't know anyone in the professional world who bitches about ILOK. So go make some music and stop the bitching!
Your bitching is like a cancer and the negative vibe around this forum sucks and really can't be taken as a serious audio community.
So guys keep circle jerking around the dead horse.
Have a great day.

Sent from my iThing using Tapatalk

Maybe a bit over the top, but basically I agree. Ilok isn't the devil incarnate. I like dongle authorizations for the most part. Highly portable. Waves and plug-in alliance probably are my favorites right now, as you can do either and easily transfer as needed, but I have no issues with ilok or file based authorizations either.
yes, i am very happy with ilok....go for it...ilok 2 please...mb3 64bit multicpu with ilok 2 ...
no bitching but beaching! i woundnt mix the ilok problem (wich is sometimes technicaly real and timestealing on mac systems at companies i work for) with waves, izotope, algorithmix or plugin alliance who make use of ilok as an option only. these companies make great workingtools. so dont mix fruits with pesticides! Wink
Mac Pro 3.1 / OS 10.9.5 / 2x RME Fireface800 / Harrison Mixbus 32c / Logic Control / SPL Mixdream / Harrison Lineage /