Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solo channel and mixbus together?
Hi Jonetsu
Thanks for showing what I mean. You are right that it may not be needed a lot times but MB has had so many unsolved basic obvious mistakes and did not care to repair for years that I want to point to these simple things importance radically.

If I have a Tesla and the brake does not work, or it works but only if I switch on the radio first, the car is useless for me.
And if in a new "upgrade" of a software new basic things do not work properly, and destroy what worked before, the upgrade is useless, not properly made, not properly tested. That I would like Harrison to realize at last.
V4 latest was all right, but the HPF did not activate the EQ section. It worked before. Basic thing. Ben thanked for my notice then very much and in V5 it is corrected, but this curtain dragging empty space was introduced, and the syncr of viewing options killed.
Is it a fine improvement then?
"mixbusses can be shown/hidden by pressing 'b',"
win7/64 hitting "b" is not doing anything show/hide mixbuses. Any other option maybe to be set to get it work?
Thanks
Tassy
This is strange. I would have thought that this level of user operation is far away from OS concerns. I run Linux and Mixbus32C 5.0.182.

You mean there's no option such as:

It 's shown as an uppercase 'B' although I use a lowercase 'b' all right. Same with the VCAs. Yriisem replied with this initially and I found it great. Which makes me wonder what else can be hidden inb there, the new relese, which I will find out only 1) if I methodically go through all menus 2) methodically read every page of the user guide based on the release notes. Both do not seem likely to happen. I wish there would be a comprehensive video highlighting all changes for every major release. I guess I'm transitioning into the Visual Age.

Cheers.
Hi Jonetsu
By your picture I found the item "toggle mixbus" pane in the view menu ticked, but there is no shortcut there as default.
I added "b" in the keyboard shortcut section manually and now it seems working. Though in the view menu the added b shortcut does not appear even after adding it and working.
After reopening some other things happened. So I will make a more complex "calm" test also with 32c since there it is a bit more strange.

Sure that was the reason I got so upset of the "curtain dragging" thing all the time to see mixbuses or hide.
I think this default shortcut will be inserted in the near MB5 and 32C for windows release.

Toggle VCA option is nowhere.... in windows7 version setup
I will make a new thread just for what I find in Widows soon in MB5 and 32C5.

Maybe you know how the blue vertical line following the mouse in edit view can be made disappear, a bit annoying there.
Thanks
Tassy
Hi Tassy,

Which version of Mixbus exactly did you use in which you did not see the 'b' defined by default ? I use so far MIxbus32C 5.0.182 (on Linux).

I do not know about the blue vertical line toggle. I actually like this one as for a long time I wanted to be able to see exactly where markers aligned when moving them. So the blue line is OK for me. Annoying perhaps when you don't need it, but I prefer to have it than not.
the latest MB5 and 32C release I am testing now. made a vid in another thread.
Ben explained the blue line just now
"Latest" is relative. I run 32C 182, Max runs a 2xx one. It could mean that if you're running 2xx then the default 'b' (and 'v') were just removed.

I did not see any post from Ben here about the blue line.
You find it under Mixbus widows support : blue line following the mouse thread
The latest I mean the latest released by HarrisonSmile 5.0.255 for windows
And Max was running .208.

There's no email notification. One must constantly poll the downloads. Impressive.
I have email if any new answer is posted on threads I made a post.
Is your email active in your profile?