Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus v4 : Sneak Preview
I posted a sneak-peek of the new Mixbus v4 features in the Gearslutz NAMM forum:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/winter-n...st12389762

Please go check it out and join the discussion!

Best,
-Ben
Yes!Yes and YES!Can't wait!Smile

Отправлено с моего SM-G800H через Tapatalk
Looks good, in the info it states that the new version is free if you purchased version 3 at full price, as I purchased mine during your recent special offer how much will the upgrade be please. Many thanks Glyn.
Hi Glyn, we haven't published an update price yet.

The update price from v2 to v3 was $39, as I recall.
Excellent news. Looks promising. Any idea when an upgrade price will be made public?

d.
"Come down off the cross, we can use the wood." - Tom Waits
(01-19-2017, 05:14 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Hi Glyn, we haven't published an update price yet.

The update price from v2 to v3 was $39, as I recall.

Thanks Ben, know what my birthday present is going to be Wink ,cheers Glyn.
Looks great Ben. I bought 32C when it came out, and hopped on the bandwagon early. Do you expect the upgrade price for MB32C to be the same as MB3 ?
But does it make toast?
Seriously - this looks great.
Is that correct that 32C needs a two months delay (1st May instead of 1st March)? Any specific reason for that?
@SazzSomewhere:

If history is a guide, we expect to have a massive influx of new users & updates when we launch v4. Since we like to provide thorough & personal support for every customer, we have decided to launch in 2 stages. This is similar to the v3 launch, with the 32C version launched several months later. We've actually shortened the gap because we anticipated that 32C users will want to get the new features quickly!

The 32C mixer is getting updated with more features than the regular Mixbus mixer, and these features will take additional time to test after we've launched the other new workstation features in Mixbus v4.

As our 32C users are our "premier" users, I expect we will have some open-beta or paid-beta period before the official launch, so you can get your hands on the new features sooner than May1. But no promises, yet.

Best,
-Ben