Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus v10 - now available!
Congratulations on the release! Can’t wait to get home and get to work with it!
I followed the steps in the email, which had me going for a while.
Understand that there are two places in the email to click for the "full product:
1) Mid-message, in order to get your license key which is displayed for you in the "Software Products" section of the WebSite.
2) At the bottom of the email where you can then download your product choice(es).
When I clicked on the mid-message link and was on the WebSite, I couldn't figure out how to download the actual product..... DUH!
Other than that, my discounted price was shown right away, at the WebSite and on all invoice docs.
I think that the whole process has become more complicated, possibly due to a rushed implementation.
Maybe improvement in the future?

Cheers!
Patrick
Hi there! 

I can't wait to buy it, but the discount price seems wrong to me. 
Upgrading to the Pro gives me a total of €172.90. 
Almost double what this thread says!
it seems there's a mixup with the Mixbus and Mixbus32C upgrade prices. If you own both products, the store is giving you the Mixbus upgrade prices rather than 32C. We are working on it.
Logging out and back in again gave me the reduced price!

Worth trying. Big Grin
(04-18-2024, 11:50 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: it seems there's a mixup with the Mixbus and Mixbus32C upgrade prices. If you own both products, the store is giving you the Mixbus upgrade prices rather than 32C.  We are working on it.

Thanks Ben! Impatience gets on my nerves!  Tongue Tongue Tongue

The upgrade offer is very generous, for professionals who use Mb32c exclusively it is a great gesture on the part of the company.

By the way! We'll have to see the new videos on the YouTube channel!
Hi guys,

Looong time mixbus user (V2.5). I usually don't post in the forums, but just wanted to chime in to say ... thank you Harrison for the really sensible and "to the point" upgrade path for existing users. 

I've been on the "regular" mixbus forever because I really do like it and to save computer resources, but missed the 12 buss sends, the 32 EQ and a few other goodies of the 32C version. Skipped V8 and V9 because they didn't bring anything I really needed and V7 was working flawlessly here. But was about to jump into 32C V9 due to the new tape saturation options...

Now I can jump into the "basic" tier of mixbus v10 and get exactly what I was missing (with a few extra features that are incredible useful like the pre/post sends on buses) at the regular upgrade price. Wasn't expecting that guys! Really sensible move for existing users! Thanks!
(04-18-2024, 11:50 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: it seems there's a mixup with the Mixbus and Mixbus32C upgrade prices. If you own both products, the store is giving you the Mixbus upgrade prices rather than 32C.  We are working on it.

hasta la vista baby protools (no more)
welcome back mixbus 32C V10 with Atmos !
can't wait Tongue
My HPZ is ready for Linux audio and Mixbus + SSL big six and faderport.
Mixbus 32C V10 Pro|Reaper 7|Ubuntu Studio 24.04|Mac os X|Merging HAPI MKII and Anubis|SSL Big Six| 01V96i|

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the heads up.

I was just about to point that up, since I own both Mixbus and MB32c licenses and the Harrison store system is only showing the prices for Mixbus upgrade and not for MB32c.

Loking forward to a fix for that issue so a can jump onboard v10 pro tier.

Thanks in advance.
MacMini M1 16gb RAM - MacOS 13.6.6 - Apollo silver +  Apollo 16 silver w/Thunderbolt & Satellite OCTO Thunderbolt - SSL UF8/UC1 - Softube Console 1/Fader - UAD v11.2 - Mixbus 10 Pro ARM
(04-18-2024, 11:14 AM)Sojuzstudio Wrote: But I am grateful that Linux support continues! Heart

..and even better: -They even brought Dolby Atmos and the SSL 9000J EQ to Linux. Some vendors are afraid to do serious Linux ports of their products and are making wrong decisions due to missing licensing knowledge, but Harrison gets it.  I have always been calm about Harrison's Linux commitment and believe they have also proved it this time.   :-)
Mixbus/Mixbus32C on Linux (Kubuntu)/KXStudio repositories.
GUI: KDE and Fluxbox