Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus v10 - now available!
Ben@HarrisonWe’re extremely proud to share with you the latest version of Mixbus! Mixbus

Sincere congrats to Ben, Nathan, Dingo and Gary.  I know this is an important milestone to you all.   I trust you’re achieved what it is that you set out to achieve.  Hopefully the shareholders are impressed.

I’ll not be joining you on your journey from here, although I’ve enjoyed using Mixbus and reccommending to ohters up to now.  I’ve clearly spelled out what I personally thought would be a multichannel workstation worthy of the Harrison logo, and the team certainly had other goals in mind.  As I forecast, we now have the world’s first multichannel DAW with absolutely no multichannel support.  Nothing on my checklist has been achieved, so apparently I am not the target customer.

All The Best,
hodger
Ok great, I'm waiting for the email. no unfortunately I created an account on the Harrison site, I have the same email address, but nothing is displayed in "my products" (on the Harrison account) from this do the price does not change when I putmixbus10...in the basket
Hi @hodger,

It's still possible that we will make a 'multichannel' DAW in the future (for post and film). But Mixbus is our music-focused workstation, and currently all streaming services (to my knowledge) only allow stereo and "immersive" (Dolby Atmos ADM) surround. So those are the export formats that we've focused on.

Thank you very much for your support in the past. I greatly appreciate your input, even if v10 didn't meet your expectations.

Best,
-Ben
Ben -

I'm super-excited to see that YABRIDGE is now an "officially supported" feature of Mixbus*!
Looking forward to integrating an additional processing engine that will run Windows-only or MAC-only plugins to my Linux-based setup!

Very Best of Luck to Harrison/SSL moving forward!

Cheers!
Patrick
@PBuryk ... that's a weird thing to get excited about Smile but ok, you do you... Smile
The store is asking me for a price of 149.99 even though I have a Mixbus 32C v.9 license. On the other hand, since payment can no longer be made by bank transfer, I can only watch videos and imagine that I'm driving a new version. Boring

I want Mixbus 10 Pro immediately. Send me an invoice or something Big Grin

But I am grateful that Linux support continues! Heart
Small recordingstudio in Finland countryside. Mixbus 10 Pro, AvLinux AVL-MXe 23.2, Rme UFX+, Rme 802, Adam A77X, Genelec 8020c, Genelec 7050b, Yamaha HS7

When I log into the newer site I see the ssl plugins I’ve previously bought, the Harrison plugins, but no Mixbus 32c v9 which I have. 
How to proceed please 
Cheers
The email I received from Harrison with instructions to upgrade states the following:

Click the button below to visit the Mixbus 10 product page.
Click “Add to Cart” on the desired Mixbus (Plus or Pro) product tier.
Click “Account” in the top-right corner to Log-in, or create an account using this email address (***@***.***)
Make sure you only have one item in your Cart.

Your upgrade price will be presented to you before the final checkout:

However it seems I (and a few others) are not yet seeing the promotional upgrade price after adding Mixbus 10 to the cart and proceeding to check-out. I plan to try again later.
(04-18-2024, 11:22 AM)unholyeyebrows Wrote: The email I received from Harrison with instructions to upgrade states the following:

Click the button below to visit the Mixbus 10 product page.
    Click “Add to Cart” on the desired Mixbus (Plus or Pro) product tier.
    Click “Account” in the top-right corner to Log-in, or create an account using this email address (***@***.***)
    Make sure you only have one item in your Cart.

Your upgrade price will be presented to you before the final checkout:

However it seems I (and a few others) are not yet seeing the promotional upgrade price after adding Mixbus 10 to the cart and proceeding to check-out. I plan to try again later.

Yes, exactly the same here.
I do what it says, but I'm not able to get any discounted upgrade that way. Huh
Same here. Waiting for an email so I can upgrade.
@Analog4Lyfe