Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C: v6.2.70 Update now available
[/quote]vst3 out of the folder and into the plugins folder itself Mixbus was able to find it when I did another scan.[/quote]

Which is the location or can you specify?
Thanks
p.s. I'm trying, but vst3 infinitiStrip doesn't see mixbus
Check the second video in the link I provided... http://www.pspaudioware.com/support/activation/
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Hi, all these updates are nice, but nothing is easy with DAW. You can't easily move the tracks. there are always graphical bugs. VST2 or VST3 plugins crash the DAW. I made the remark to support and sent many emails without really having a solution. The ergonomics of the DAW is really not easy. We are light years away from REAPER, CUBASE or even Studio One. I haven't used it for several months. I find the concept really interesting but not as simple as other DAWs. I would wait for Harrison MixBus 32C version 10.0. for one day really interested in the product. You have to get help or find a partnership. You really need to do a complete "tchecup" of your machine to really make the product a "must have" for users. i'm really waiting for a revolution if so i would buy the update if not i would give up. I look at what you are doing from time to time even though I have purchased all of your LV2 plugins. I just have the feeling that I have sleeping money. You have given credit for software that is constantly having problems. Thank you for taking into account my message and relaying it to your teams.
Hey guys!

I'm having the same issue here with InfiniStrip. I tried on two computers and it keeps being blacklisted. I contacted support but they couldn't help Sad.

Here's what I said to support :

"Here are the things I've tried after reading many different posts on forums / seeking help on the Mixbus Pro Facebook group :

- Scanned the plugins with infinity Timeout
- Scanned the plugins with long Timeout (5min / 4min)
- Cleared the cache / restarted Mixbus / Rescanned
- Cleared the cache / without restarting Mixbus / Rescanned
- Cleared the blacklist / Rescanned
- Cleared the blacklist / Restarted Mixbus / Rescanned
- Tried installing the plugin in a different path / Rescanned
- Deleted some of the 32bit paths in the path section / Rescanned
- Manually deleted the entries in the blacklist.txt file / Rescanned
- Reinstalled the plugin unchecking the AAX + VST3 formats / Rescanned with VST2 Version only
- Check the log with Verbose checked : 'Cannot get Windows VST information, plugin ignored'
- Checked the Plugin Manager with "Show All" activated. No signs of the plugin, I actually even checked out the whole list in case they'd be renamed. No luck."
Hi Thom C and welcome to the Mixbus Forum. I looked into the InfiniStrip loading issue and feel there may be a conflict with iLok authorisation.
Check your iLok manager is up to date, then clear both the VST & VST3 cache and blacklist, set scan timeout to infinity.
Also check out the second video http://www.pspaudioware.com/support/activation/ and make sure your windows VST path is set correctly.... then do a scan paying particular note to any iLok messages.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(12-16-2020, 07:18 PM)Dingo Wrote: Hi Thom C and welcome to the Mixbus Forum. I looked into the InfiniStrip loading issue and feel there may be a conflict with iLok authorisation.
Check your iLok manager is up to date, then clear both the VST & VST3 cache and blacklist, set scan timeout to infinity.
Also check out the second video http://www.pspaudioware.com/support/activation/ and make sure your windows VST path is set correctly.... then do a scan paying particular note to any iLok messages.

Thanks a lot for welcoming me and for the quick reply! Smile

I've tried out what you said, installed the latest version of the Ilok Manager, cleared both VST2 / VST3 caches and blacklist, set scan timeout to infinity, checked out the video on PSP's website, selecting the right paths for both VST2 / VST3 versions of the plugin.

I did mutiple things, cleared the cache / blacklist one time with a project already open and another time before restarting Mixbus and rescanning. I also tried removing my Ilok when re-scanning, and replugged the ilok when the scan detected Infinistrip.

Nothing worked so far Sad. The plugin is still blacklisted, no matter what I do. And the Ilok seems to be working fine, since the Ilok message disappears once it detects my Ilok key. The problem seems to be elsewhere...