Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C: v6.2.70 Update now available
Hi Ben - are there plans to support VST3 instruments that have multiple midi busses / support more than 16 midi channels?

Thanks,
Seneca

[quote='Ben@Harrison' pid='53906' dateline='1605637841']
We have published a new version of Mixbus32C, v6.2.70, with several improvements suggested by our eagle-eyed friends and customers!
(11-22-2020, 01:39 AM)Dingo Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 12:58 AM)madmaxmiller Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 07:35 PM)Brian Mills Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 06:01 PM)Dingo Wrote: You can elect to maintain the older version of v6 if you want. If you have a v6 license then it will apply to all v6+ releases.
And the sessions? Will they remain intact?
Within a major release there (should) be no problem...
MMM

I did a number of tests creating sessions in 6.1.22 and then opening with v6.2.70.
Everything came across for me. I was using a combo of Harrison, Fab Filter and Waves Plugs.
There was an issue in v6.2.0 which related to presets not appearing, that was addressed in the latest release.

MMM & Dingo,

Thanks. I was just worried that I might lose sessions when I upgraded. Still not quite sure of the file saving algorithm and where everything ends up. I appreciate the reassurance. Gonna do the upgrade on Wed. And might just make the jump to light speed and take the $79 plunge to 32C.
Just downloaded the new version but im finding I still cannot see the user interface of a lot of wave plugins ...driving me a bit mad tbh
Can you explain why the plugins dont show their graphical interface ?
I have to open them up in a virtual waves rack to be able to see the interface and thats not practical at all
The Wavesfactory TrackSpacer 2.5.7 user interface is not showing on Mixbus32c v6.2.70
Win 10 64 bit, intel core i7-8700, 16GB RAM, Mackie ONYX blackbird interface
(12-03-2020, 09:51 AM)Breeze007 Wrote: The Wavesfactory TrackSpacer 2.5.7 user interface is not showing on Mixbus32c v6.2.70

Thanks for telling us, I just got that plug-in and am having unusual behavior in relation to that, on the regular Mixbus in the earlier version.

Definitely will wait to update until this is resolved.
Hello, I have a question with regards to Console 1 VST3 implementation.

I have the normal C1 with knobs and I am considering the fader unit mainly for controlling Mixbus.
While testing the C1 I have here (enabling it for DAW control) it doesn't move any Mixbus fader/pan at all. Is this normal? Does that only work with the C1 Fader?

Also how does Mixbus react if I move a fader that is grouped within Mixbus, will it move all the group? Will Mixbus mixer screen scroll following Console 1 track selection?

Finally, if mixing a big project or with high buffer, in which plugins sometimes respond with a little latency, do the faders respond snapily and in real time regardeless of that?
When automating on this cases, do they work as good as a normal controller, say XTouch, ICON, etc..?

Thanks for any info!
Hi, no work PSP infinitiStrip, after scan ghet to black list. Thanks
(12-07-2020, 02:04 AM)imstre Wrote: Hi, no work PSP infinitiStrip, after scan ghet to black list. Thanks
I had problems with that plugin not showing up also
Win 10 64 bit, intel core i7-8700, 16GB RAM, Mackie ONYX blackbird interface
[/quote]
[/quote]

like, already is?
what actions to take?
[/quote]

like, already is?
what actions to take?
[/quote]

I have downloaded a demo of Infini Strip v1.1.1 but I had to stop the scan time-out to be able to complete the iLok validation.
Once scanned I was seeing the AU version only, no VST or VST3.
What I found is that the plugins are in Plug-Ins/PSPaudioware.
By dragging the mono and stereo instances of PSP InfiniStrip.vst3 out of the folder and into the plugins folder itself Mixbus was able to find it when I did another scan.
Nice looking plugin, look forward to trying it out for real.

http://www.pspaudioware.com/support/activation/

postscript... after doing the test, I put the PSP folder back to it's original state, deleted VST2/3 blacklist and cache and rescanned... to my amazement Infini Strip VST 2 & 3 showed up without issue... so I can only conclude that something in the initial iLok authorisation process must have complicated things...
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5