Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C; v6.1.22 Update now available
@Doug B @rockandroller - I have let Ben know about the Canadian zip code issue and he is looking into it.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(10-14-2020, 08:55 PM)sunrat Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 06:43 PM)Doug B Wrote: Hi Ben, when I try to fill out the download form for the upgraded Mixbus it won't take my Canadian zip code (postal code) It doesnt take letters such as V7T1P6 in a postal code. Help please.

Doug
For fast resolution of your issue you should email mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com . This is a user forum and not constantly monitored by Mixbus staff.

And congratulations on asking politely. Nice questions get nice answers. WinkCool

Thanks for the tip, sunrat. I see that Dingo has forwarded the message to Ben. BTW-I learned a long time ago that it cost nothing to be polite-even on the internet. Hiding behind a computer screen doesn't give us the right to be rude. Rolleyes

Doug
(10-14-2020, 01:26 AM)rockandroller Wrote: ~~~~~

Wow you are from Canada?
MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
I'm from Canada too Max! :-) The OP is the exception that proves the rule. Every country has a few of "them"

Cheers

Doug
(10-15-2020, 11:45 AM)Doug B Wrote: I'm from Canada too Max! :-) The OP is the exception that proves the rule. Every country has a few of "them"

Cheers

Doug

Haha agree... I know a few Canadians from work and I spent a few weeks holidays in Alberta and BC and all were friendly...
Maybe the OP had a bad day and a drink too much, who knows...

Back to the web page, it could be more intuitive in some places but it's not all the way bad. I'm sure you Canadians have trouble with other pages, too, when it comes to postal codes...
Harrison know it now and will fix it.

Cheers,
MMM

P.S.: the creator of AVLinux (the only Linux version with Mixbus demo preinstalled since v2 - I actually discovered Mixbus there back then) - is from Ontario.
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths