Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C; v6.1.22 Update now available
We have published a new version of Mixbus32C, v6.1.22, with several improvements!

This software update is free for both "Demo" and "Licensed" users of Mixbus and Mixbus32C.

To download the latest software, please visit the appropriate product page, and click "Download":

* Mixbus

* Mixbus32C

V6.1.14 (this version was available on the store for a short time)
  • XT-TP would not accept the license text when pasted into the plugin window. This has been fixed
  • Fixed an occasional crash when showing the a-EQ plugin GUI
  • When manually "punching-in" tracks on a large session, there could be a delay from the time that you armed the master record button until Mixbus actually started recording. This has been fixed.
  • The import of MIDI files has been dramatically improved. Huge files with millions of notes and hundreds of tempo changes reduced importing time from 5 minutes to 20 seconds.

v6.1.22
  • Fixed a crash in Toontrack EZDrummer, maybe other plugins (Mac only)
  • Fixed an intermittent failure to export (“cannot prepare transport for exporting”), and reduced the time needed to locate the playhead, for sessions with a lot of automation points.
(07-23-2020, 07:45 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: We have published a new version of Mixbus32C, v6.1.22, with several improvements!

This software update is free for both "Demo" and "Licensed" users of Mixbus and Mixbus32C.

There is a probable glitch in the making of the archive for the Linux x86_64 32C version,
it spurts an error when going on stage2 and indeed the scripts is looking for an "arch" x86_64 tar file ('Mixbus32C_x86_64-*.tar') while the archive holds a "Mixbus32C_x86-6.1.22.tar"

I didn't go further and test if the included install stuff was for shere x86 (unlikely) or if I could gon on and massage the script Wink
Mixbus/32C 5.3.22, 6.2.407 and 7.1.92 on Manjaro midtower i5-6600K 3.5GHz and Manjaro or LibraZik3 on Lenovo X250 i5
Mixbus 5.3.22 and 6.2.407 on Win10x64/Lenovo T40 i7 and X250 i5
audiocards: Scarlett 2i4, Tascam US4x4HR
The Linux 32C file was misnamed; It says 64bit but it was actually the 32bit file. It should be fixed now, if you'll click the link in your email and re-download.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Ben
Thanks Ben!
I've just updated.

"XT-TP would not accept the license text when pasted into the plugin window. This has been fixed"

I though was a problem with my PC when I tried to licence the plugin that way, I used the .TXT method instead without issues so was a workaround.

Cheers!
Pablo.-
Estudio Dream Big
Mixbus 32c V6 - Intel i5 2390T - 6GB RAM - HDD 7200 RPM - Tascam US 16x08 - Win7
Nothing can go wrong!
Yes, saving the .txt file is the fastest and easiest way to license Harrison's software, in my opinion.

That's why we didn't notice when the Tremolo Panner wouldn't accept the pasted text Smile

-Ben
Yes, could be faster of course. I guess it's a 50/50 mostly for people who don't like to deal with "systemish like folderd"
In fact, the plugin gaves the error (at least in Windows 7) that doesn't was allowed to write in my Home directory. Kinda confusing since is where all the licences are saved, right? but as it was just after the update I assumed that was something with the "uninstall/install" procedure that messed up something in the registry. Hoping that was the only thing bad I just let it be. But was a bug so, glad to have it ok. Im on 6.1.22 now, so far so good!

PS: had sent an email to the Support guys and also opened a thread here, nothing to do with the update (I guess) but Im unable to use my control surface and I don't know what happened, used great just one time and I lost the possibility later. Hope someone in the team could take a look at that after, thanks Ben!!
Estudio Dream Big
Mixbus 32c V6 - Intel i5 2390T - 6GB RAM - HDD 7200 RPM - Tascam US 16x08 - Win7
Nothing can go wrong!
I have always used the ..txt file in the user/user.. directory and works great on win7
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
Hi Ben, I'm sending you a video with the audio because it's easier for me to explain the problem to you. Indeed, I want to create an auxiliary bus with the possibility of controlling the output volume to the auxiliary bus. You will notice that: when I send the snare to the auxiliary bus or (utility bus) the sound of the snare goes on anyway even though there is no volume. This is problematic because the sound comes directly into the main battery bus. In the bus to create a parallel compression bus. Is it a software problem or it is expected. In this case, what are the auxiliary buses for if you cannot do parallel compression to the main battery bus? Thank you for your reply.

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=202...-06-03.mkv
You might check out this youtube video that shows how to do parallel compression in Mixbus, it is done on an older version but the idea is the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iESeTOSvX80
Win10 64 i5 3330 Quad Core, AVL/MXE i5, MB 3-9, MB32C 3-9, Tascam US 20x20(2), Tascam 388, Alesis HD24, Alesis ML 9600(2), A&H GL2400, Soundcraft Studio Spirit 24, Roland Integra7, Roland S-50, M-Audio Hammer 88, ART/ MPA Gold/ TPSII/Pro Channel(2)/Pro VLA(3), lots of tubes
Hi,
I think I got the same issue.
Snare sent to a drum bus. When soloing this bus, I could ear snare + guitar whereas the "Spill" button confirmed that only snare was assigned. No "Master" or any send engaged on guitars.
I solved the issue by clicking randomly on "Isolated" or "Soloing" buttons on the monitor section...