Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mixbus32C v6.0.652 update (now .702)
Hi, in Windows 10 I there seems to be some kind of latency calculation problem when playing a range in loop. With the Steven Slate "Trigger" Plugin I hear problems in my snare hits. That doesn´t happen when I play the RANGE normallly, without loop mode.

Thanks
The Mixbus32C installer has been updated again, this time to 6.0.697

6.0.697 includes fixes for:
Exporting multiple “named” ranges simultaneously in the export dialog would result in all of them having the correct length, but the same sound data as the first range. This has been fixed.
Fix Linux installers to work on some newer linux systems
Fix foldback-knob panner direction

These fixes and improvements were all developed during the build-up to Mixbus v6.0 which is coming out "very soon now"

@rods: you should check to see if the new version resolves your Looping issue, and please report your findings to our support email: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com

-Ben
@rods and @Ben: I had the same problem as rods but with SPL DrumXchanger while looping and I just tried with Mixbus v6.0.697 and I don't have the issue now Smile

I don't remember if it was already here but the new "Edit Plugin Delay/Latency Compensation button" button seems to be very cool and useful Smile.

Thanks a lot and great job Harrison Team !
@rods, @Ben, guilaume.protet: I had the same problem as rods with Slate Trigger Platinum ... stop and start did the job but was annoying ... will download and try the newest version of mixbus (..697)
Tom
Intel i9-10920X @3,5GHz, 32 GB RAM, Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2 TB, SSD 860 PRO 2 TB, SSD 870 EVO Plus 1 TB, Mixbus 32c 7.x, Nuendo, Reaper, WIN 10 Pro, RME UFX+, Ferrofish A16 MKII, Faderport 16, AOC Monitor 32", K+H O300, K+S Tiny C5, analog outboard gear (Tegeler RC Creme + RZM, SSL Fusion, Neve 511 ...)

I have a license 5v mb
as required up to 6 32mb
thanks
imstre
@imstre: you should have received several emails from us with offers to upgrade to mixbus32c. You can write our email support to get the best price available right now: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
Thanks!
Where do we download older version of the app? I need to reinstall and can't afford to upgrade at this time.
(04-18-2020, 12:42 AM)jamieh Wrote: Where do we download older version of the app? I need to reinstall and can't afford to upgrade at this time.
Email support: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Version 6.0.702 is now on the Mixbus32C installer page.

Fixes:
  • Fixed a CRITICAL issue in 0.697 that applied the pan-law twice, resulting in a 3dB additional on center-panned mono tracks (32C only)
  • Fixed the direction of concentric-pan knob mouse movement (32C only)
  • Fixed the default soundcard input connections when using the "Live Band" template
  • Enable VCA fader caps to follow the "flat" theme setting
  • Allow double-clicking in a horizontal fader in a plugin's generic control-panel to allow text entry