Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mixbus32C v6.0.652 update (now .702)
Hi Ben! Is not in your plans the option to see together the EQ and Buses on the screens of different resolutions?
Hi Ben,
thanks for the update. There is something i miss since 2017. There is no way to switch to german translation in mac OSX versions starting from
>High Sierra< You told me that Apple changes the way to report the used language to applications. Is it possible to find out how it can work.
On 2 Macs with older OSX Versions i can use Mixbus 32C V6 with german language, but that are slow machines. My main Mac works with >High Sierra<. It would be fine to use german translation on Mixbus in the near future.

With Regards
Rainer
@rods: version 6.0.655 is on our store now; that should fix the problem with the old session format generated by AATranslator.
(04-07-2020, 05:05 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @rods: version 6.0.655 is on our store now; that should fix the problem with the old session format generated by AATranslator.

It is working now. Thanks
Cool, can't wait to get home and have a look see. Aww man, I don't think I'm feeling well; cough, cough. I may need to leave work early. LOL
Fixed a long-requested issue with (DAW-style) Aux Sends: Can now select "Link panners" from the context menu, and the aux-pan will follow the main strip's pan knob. This defaults "ON" for a new aux send.

Just to clarify, say I have 2 or more vocal ovd's panned left and right; sent to an aux bus that they will maintain their panning?
@Eek: yes, (if the Aux bus is a "stereo" bus.)

The DAW-style auxes should work like the main console mix-buses now: they follow the main panner by default; or you can break them out and pan them separately.

-Ben
Ben, could you please show the project name in the title bar of any future update? Working in space-maximizing mode and working on many projects would facilitate orientation. Thanks
Mixbus/Mixbus32C v6, UA Apollo Twin MkII, Faderport 8, Win10x64, i5-6300HQ, 16 GB RAM, BM6A, NS-10M...
@JiriR: are you running the latest 0.655 ?

Try pointing your mouse at the info bar (top right corner, where it shows your audio settings) and enable "Path to Session"

-Ben
(04-09-2020, 03:17 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @JiriR: are you running the latest 0.655 ?

Try pointing your mouse at the info bar (top right corner, where it shows your audio settings) and enable "Path to Session"

-Ben

Oh, thanks, I didn't notice ...Blush
Mixbus/Mixbus32C v6, UA Apollo Twin MkII, Faderport 8, Win10x64, i5-6300HQ, 16 GB RAM, BM6A, NS-10M...