Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Interim Release" Mixbus v3.3.67 - Mac AudioUnit sidechaining!
(05-03-2016, 07:58 AM)BHBstudio Wrote: I also tried to work with bx_dynEQ and no luck at all. I'm expecting the next release.

same here!
(bx_dynEQ) soloing the external sc key ->no sound.
in alloy2 a second sc input forces the Pluginbypass...
Mac Pro 3.1 / OS 10.9.5 / 2x RME Fireface800 / Harrison Mixbus 32c / Logic Control / SPL Mixdream / Harrison Lineage /
Bypass is forced if the plugin returns a "process error". I've seen that happen with poorly designed AUs (e.g. VSTs that are just wrapped into an AU using symbiosis). Some of those plugins report support for some configurations which are actually not supported.
I installed the demo version of hornet compressor and It doesn't do anything. I'm I doing something wrong all I want to do is compress 60Hz from the bass every time the kick hits.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Any news about if the next update will fix Mac AudioUnit sidechaining issue?
It is a critical subject to me in order to purchase the new Mixbus 32C daw.
Windows 10, Harrison Mixbus 10 Pro, UAD 2 octo, http://www.youtube.com/user/NikosPitloglou/videos
The interim release 3.3.72 includes plugin sidechaining for AU plugins.

@BHBStudio: you need to click "Add Sidechain Input : Audio" to add an additional input to the plugin. It's a little fiddly. HornetMulticompPlus is a stereo plugin, so the first 2 inputs are the audio inputs. You have to add an additional input to get the actual "sidechain" input to show up. If you hover your mouse over the plugin inputs, you'll see it report whether it is a "main" input or the "sidechain" input.

Best,
-Ben
(05-06-2016, 09:47 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: The interim release 3.3.72 includes plugin sidechaining for AU plugins.

Best,
-Ben
Thanks Ben, is it gonna be released soon?
Windows 10, Harrison Mixbus 10 Pro, UAD 2 octo, http://www.youtube.com/user/NikosPitloglou/videos
(05-06-2016, 10:26 AM)Arionas Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 09:47 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: The interim release 3.3.72 includes plugin sidechaining for AU plugins.

Best,
-Ben
Arionas

it is out now !!

regards
Frank W. Kooistra

- MMB32C 9.1, AD/DA: Motu:1248, 8A, 8D, Monitor8. X-Touch,, Mini M1 11.6.2, venture 13.3 plugins melda fabfilter harrison No Harrison CP-1 
Hello Ben,
I do not see this release. Should I be seeing it?

Darrel

@BHBStudio: you need to click "Add Sidechain Input : Audio" to add an additional input to the plugin. It's a little fiddly. HornetMulticompPlus is a stereo plugin, so the first 2 inputs are the audio inputs. You have to add an additional input to get the actual "sidechain" input to show up. If you hover your mouse over the plugin inputs, you'll see it report whether it is a "main" input or the "sidechain" input.

Best,
-Ben
(05-06-2016, 04:34 PM)Frank Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 10:26 AM)Arionas Wrote:

Best,
-Ben
Arionas

it is out now !!

regards

Hi Frank, I don't see it either...
Where is it then? I'm not talking about Mixbus 3. MB32c.