Is there a full listing of mods and fixes that went into this release that we
can review? I'm curious (as I think others might be) to see which of the
problems that have been reported in the threads here have been
addressed in 3.2.

Thanks so much!

Patrick

You cab find the solved and no solved bugs here
Frank W. Kooistra

- MMB32C 9.1, AD/DA: Motu:1248, 8A, 8D, Monitor8. X-Touch,, Mini M1 11.6.2, venture 13.3 plugins melda fabfilter harrison No Harrison CP-1 
(03-11-2016, 08:43 PM)Frank Wrote: You cab find the solved and no solved bugs here

Except filtering for bugs fixed in Mixbus 3.2 doesn't find any. Doesn't show any current bugs for 3.2 either, and 3.1 or earlier isn't even available to select in the filters. Am I missing something on how to search there?
(03-11-2016, 01:15 PM)PBuryk Wrote: Mixbus Support -

Is there a full listing of mods and fixes that went into this release that we
addressed in 3.2.

Thanks so much!

Patrick

Problem is not every one has the same issues so John Do may have had an issue with an update but Mary did not have that issue,

You should check your own issues, if you did not have any then you dont need to worry weather they were addressed or not in passed threads.
(03-11-2016, 01:15 PM)PBuryk Wrote: Is there a full listing of mods and fixes that went into this release that we
addressed in 3.2.

There is no way to keep track of issues reported in the forum.
The comprehensive summary posted by Ben at the top of this thread is probably as close as it gets.
If you reported an issue to Harrison support by email, you usually receive notifications or feedback.

A full listing of changes would be http://starlogs.net/#ardour/ardour (or more seriously: https://github.com/Ardour/ardour/commits/master ) but that's easily over 1000 changes since 3.1 (Mixbus 3.2 is based on Ardour 4.7-25-g6fa8827) and does not include changes to Harrison Plugins.
Music 
where can I find the download links for ver 3.2 update or do I have to wait for the email
Check your email. If it is not there, contact Mixbus Support <mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com>
3.2.22 fixed a majority of my control surface and midi recognition problems. Good work guys.
@Jay Gilb: Thanks!
Good News on the test project:

- Made an MB2.5 project on win XP
- opened it on another pc win7/64
- imported 177 files in some minutes
- exported the raw session
- the DR range it showed was very precise
- Closed after export
- opened the project again
- Plays well
Congrats for this latest release my stability test passed so farSmile
(All these things could not be done before)

Waiting for the mono tracks remain mono after inserting plugs and then it will be OK
Tassy