Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus 3.1-66 "Official Release"
When the e-mail will arrive?
Want to check 3.1 against the latest interim. Angel

Why don't you just tell the download link here in the forum?
Very happy with 3.1.
An easy question perhaps...
I always have to click the maximize button to fully maximize the screen in Mixbus.
Is there a way to save the maximized screen as a default?
@clintmartin: Mixbus is "supposed" to store the window positions when you save the session. However, each desktop varies slightly. Maybe on Win7 we can't restore the "maximized" state when the window is first opened.
(02-08-2016, 05:18 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Mixbus customers should receive an email to update to version 3.1 today.

v3.1 incorporates hundreds of features and fixes,...

Thanks for bringing back 'import to selected track!'
"Bughlt: Sckmud
Shut her down Scotty, she's sucking mud again! "
-- Xenix System III 3.2, Tandy 6000, ca. 1987

Dell Precision 7740 Core i7-9750H 16GB RAM 256GB SSD 3x1TB SSD 1920x1080 plus 2x1920x1200 triple-screen
Mixbus 9.2.171, and 32C 9.2.171, Debian 11 x86_64 Linux
Hi there,

all well with 3.1 but one "little" prob . I am running the MAC-Version. I dont uninstall the previous version so when I started 3.1 all was fine until I want to change some preferences. All the menu points were in german but when I tried to start the preferences, first nothing happened after two or three attemps it crashes Mixbus. I uninstalled all, then make a new fresh install with the menu in english and all was fine. After I changed again to my native language (German) I cant call the preferences and if I try it two, three times MB crashes again. So I did an uninstall/fresh install and now working with the english version and all is well.
Maybe there are some wrong links in the german menu structure?! Huh
@Kitor,

Yes, there is a problem in the German version; it will not let you open the Preferences window ! This is very odd and we are still looking for a solution.

If you need to disable the German translation for the Mixbus application, please follow these directions: right-click on the Mixbus3 application and choose "Show Package Contents". Navigate to Contents/Resources/locale and remove the "de" folder.

-Ben
I have kept Mixbus 2.5 installed...just because I still like it, but is there any chance of it causing a problem with Mixbus 3 down the road.
Should I uninstall 2.5?
(02-09-2016, 10:22 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @clintmartin: Mixbus is "supposed" to store the window positions when you save the session. However, each desktop varies slightly. Maybe on Win7 we can't restore the "maximized" state when the window is first opened.
I switched to Windows 10 and it acts the same. Maybe I need to switch something?
@Ben: Is there a downloadlink for everyone? Still waiting for the officially announced e-mail. Sad
@Ben

Thanks for the quick response. Good to know how I can disable the german version without making a new install!
For now I stay with the englisch version. There is a lot of reasons to do this, because often people give tips etc. for the english version and I can find the right menu item in a moment. Smile

Greetings