Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus 3.0-2872 "Interim Release"
Thanks for the update!
Three years I waited for the connection BCF-2000 regime Macke, finally hooked Smile unfortunately found a very modest set of supported parameters, almost minimal. fader. solo. silence, pan, gain input and phase reversal. I was hoping it would be and sends and EQ and compressor Sad
Unfortunately when the following 8 tracks for mixer control does not shift them automatically, Mono tracks do not represent the position of the LEDs on the controller (stereo only) BCFhack not working.
 I wanted to educate and create your own preset, but it turned out to study the available options even less. Perfectly supports BCF-2000 SAWstudio, good in Samplitude. Hope Harrison expand opportunities
(12-12-2015, 08:52 AM)Bagha Wrote: What does this mean?

"Save & recall "insert" latency setting."

If you add an "external send/return" (aka "insert") processor, Mixbus allows to measure the latency (or can also manually enter the the time) of the external hardware processor in order to compensate for the latency.

Previously this setting was lost on session save/reload.
(12-12-2015, 08:12 AM)tunca Wrote: Thanks for update!Duplice is great feature for DAWs! But can't see Waves plugins.

I had disable plugin timeout s Waves takes extremely long time to scan(I own Mercury, SSL and Abbey Road).
My Studio Specs

I track, edit and manage tracks in Studio One Pro V6/CbB. I try to always mix in Mixbus32C.

“It did what all ads are supposed to do: create an anxiety relievable by purchase.”
― David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest
(12-12-2015, 10:20 AM)bapu Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 08:12 AM)tunca Wrote: Thanks for update!Duplice is great feature for DAWs! But can't see Waves plugins.

I had disable plugin timeout s Waves takes extremely long time to scan(I own Mercury, SSL and Abbey Road).

Now i can see Waves folder in plugin section but only IDR Mono & Stereo.Can't see any other Waves plugins.
AGGREGATE DEVICE RESTRICTION?

I use aggregate device option in the midi/audio preferences on an Imac i5,
os 10.10.5, 16 Gb RAM. To be able to merge two Apogee sound cards (Ensemble/Duet Firewire) an the Mac's audio built-in/out together.

But it seems that in the new interim release version (2845) that make Mix3us V3 freeze! (the audio meter levels completely freeze)

I used this audio setup in the older interims version without problem.

Is there some restriction now about this audio option that I use?

By the way! Thx Harrison about the MCU implentation!
it's amazing!

thx

Ray!
Cool
@RayMasse, I tried an "aggregate" device here and it seemed to work fine; I don't think we did anything to change that behavior. Send an email to: mxibus@harrisonconsoles.com for support.
There is no intentional "AGGREGATE DEVICE RESTRICTION".

We usually test this and I just verified: It works here with an Aggregated Devices created using the "Audio/Midi setup" on 10.10.5 (combining internal speakers with a Focusrite 18i6)

Did you select that Aggregate for both input and output? Check Mixbus-Menu > Window > Audio/Midi Setup.
If "Input device" is not equal to "output device" Mixbus creates another [hidden] Aggregate of the both devices: An Aggregate of Aggregates may fail under some circumstances.

There was no change to Coreaudio since the last interim, but there was an update to the related AudioUnit API, which may indirectly affect this, but I don't yet see how. If you can reliably reproduce this, please get in contact with Harrison support by email: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
Thanks for your new release, you are really working fast.
Tassy
Hello, thank you very much for your hard work and Mixbus ... thanks for the "Duplicate track" in the latest release, which I asked for and waited …
Waited solve GUI HOFA plugins, but in the last release, it does not solved ... And yet, it would be very cool tracks move relative to each other directly in the playlist window Edit simply pull the track up or down …
as the same would have been cool to using the Copy Command + C can be copied text (such as the title track) ... And yet it is important that in windows plug-ins could enter values ​​directly from the keyboard ...
Thank you very much in advance,
Vladimir
(12-12-2015, 11:46 AM)Mixmaker Wrote: And yet, it would be very cool tracks move relative to each other directly in the playlist window Edit simply pull the track up or down …

Like with Ctrl + up/down arrow? (OSX: probably Cmd + up/down).