Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus 3.0-2257 "Interim Release"
(10-14-2015, 07:33 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Jostein,

The control-surface code is nearing completion. We are holding 3.1 until it is working, yes. Not long now, I hope.

How far away is the Harrison Control surface itself? Would love to see a pic of that!
Nice work Harrison! It's great having visible lights (for these old eyes) in the mixer. And, in the limited time I've spent in this release, the solo/mute weirdness is straightened out!!! YAY! I haven't started any recording projects this summer but was doing a bunch of mixing/re-mixing in MB3 and not having a reliable solo/mute operation was a killer. Thanks again guys! D.
MB, MB32C, V10, Win 7/10, MacOS Catalina and Ventura, MBP & Ryzen platforms, nVidia and Radeon GPU’s, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Mackie Onyx 1640, X-Touch, 43” UHD, x2 27” 4K

I can't wait for surface control implementation...
BTW: the team already worked on a fix for my crash that I posted yesterday! Couldn't be happier here!
Thanks guys!
Great update guys mixbus3 looks stunning,

Errrhm guys any one know how to slice ................yes a noob QQ

Are going to tell read instructions. Hahaha
2257 crashes Ozone 5, it worked in the previous release
Tassy
May be best to go back to previous release if this new release is coursing trouble ,

Did not know ozone 5 worked , in 1970 , will give this a try.........not desperate for it as I'm liking
Other plugins for end results or mastering.
Hi,
I'm happy to find new releases of MB3, thanks!
Unfortunately Native Instrument still don't work... I hope next release fix it (please please please)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAzTxWRWwAAmX0q.jpg
Hi Soundaround, If you are having trouble with a plugin, please write us at mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com

If you go through our support system, we can 'tag' your email so we can write you back if we find a problem. We don't have that facility if you just post to the forum.

Also please include details like your OS, and the plugin's name and the version number of that plugin. Just saying "NI doesn't work" gives us very few clues Smile

Best,
-Ben
(10-14-2015, 10:13 PM)novaburst Wrote: Great update guys mixbus3 looks stunning,

Errrhm guys any one know how to slice ................yes a noob QQ

Are going to tell read instructions. Hahaha

Ha ha its not slice its cut, is this only able to be done in smart mode, im not use to editing in mixbus never use it for that, but im begining to like it very smooth, I cut some of my audio in mixbus to day for the first time ya ya ya hoo .......am I starting to do all my editing in mixbus nooooooooo this cant be happening .......I must resist ive got to resist mu mu m mm must be strong
Incredible work and release guys - thanks!!!Smile