Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixbus 3.0-1508 "Interim Release"
Hi Clint, did you remove the Mixbus "preferences" folder? on Win7, the preferences folder is stored at ~/AppData/Local/Mixbus3

You can drag that folder to your Desktop and then restart Mixbus. Mixbus will create a new "default" preferences folder for you.
@Ben Yep, It's gone. I deleted it too. I can find no trace of Mixbus 3 on my machine right now. I'll try to install it again.
Hello Dear Friends

only one thing: Native Instruments virtuals (komplete 8 totally update to OSX) don't run. They crash MixBus. Only Massive is running well.

.. and another thing: Minimoog by Arturia and Chromaphone by AAS don't run correctly. They appears only as an icon with some texts ...

... so, please, do it better next time ...

thanks, many thanks (MixBus 3 is wonderful in any case)
1508, Win xp 32 bit
the transport numbers display is full of rectangulars instead of numbers
?
best
Klaus

(08-19-2015, 11:52 AM)Klaus Wrote: 1508, Win xp 32 bit
the transport numbers display is full of rectangulars instead of numbers
?
best
Klaus

Solved by relaunch...

best

Klaus
Macmini core2duo / i7
OS 10.10-10.13
http://www.redmountain.ch/X32CoreFOHandBandclient.jpg
Interface: Mackie Onyx 400f X 2

1508 interim release has been very stable. PortAudio->ASIO stutter free playback at 64 samples (1.9ms latency) 44.1khz

No major crashes to report.

Hard clip problem using PortAudio->ASIO drivers has been fixed. It was a problem with how Mackie did not handle clipping in their drivers. Ben said a fix was put in place and it seems to work.

It still occasionally crashes when shutting down and this appears to be random.

Changing audio settings after project has been loaded does not seem to work. The changes are there after I shut down and restart MB.

So far, so good.

Thank you Harrison.
how about you guys hire Justin Frankel or somebody to fix this disaster? I feel like I'm the brunt of a bad joke in the twilight zone or something.. completely unacceptable and unusable
Who is Justin Frankel and what would he do for you? By the way: did you know there are alternatives out there? No-one forces you to use MixBus Big Grin
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
What I have experienced is when I open a new file and import audio I get noise because the inputs to the channels are on and if you turn up the volume you will get feedback from an audio loop

OK Ben@Harrison, when are you guys going to put back the detach button for the transport…this is a total hamper to my workflow from v2.5
A system restore seems to have fixed my Mixbus problems. I'll never be sure of what caused the issue, but it wasn't a Harrison Mixbus 3 1508 problem. It was all on my end. Thanks for all of the help from Harrison. I couldn't possibly ask Ben to do more than he did to help isolate and find the problem.
(08-22-2015, 08:32 AM)Gutz Wrote: how about you guys hire Justin Frankel or somebody to fix this disaster? I feel like I'm the brunt of a bad joke in the twilight zone or something.. completely unacceptable and unusable

Justin Frankel does not need to work for anyone because he is a multimillionaire, btw i started with Reaper around version 0.88, all laughed at it and some vst developers did not even test their products with reaper, they talked about it like it was a bad joke, just as, yes just as you did about Mixbus. No offence Wink Look at them now.
I think Mixbus is on a good way, there are problems, but many problems are already solved since the release of 3.0. I like Mixbuss and i wish that with maybe 3.2 most problems are solved.