Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with recording audio and exporting wav. Files
Mixbus does, indeed, do that. You can ignore that as it does not have any bearing on the errors you see during the installation.
Best to ask Harrsion support direct then
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(02-14-2021, 02:45 AM)Dingo Wrote: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com

I emailed them thursday
Back in December you started another thread which gave the impression that Windows is only allowing you restricted access to your home folder. Is this new problem happening on the same machine? Maybe try installing on a different machine.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
(02-14-2021, 05:33 AM)johne53 Wrote: Back in December you started another thread which gave the impression that Windows is only allowing you restricted access to your home folder. Is this new problem happening on the same machine? Maybe try installing on a different machine.

Believe me, I wish I had another Machine to try this out on. I just have my work computer. And as far as the other post, it’s actually the same issue. I was just using the demo at the time and thought it had something to do with the demo. Also, I didn’t have the knowledge to fully express what was happening. And I did not have all of the images I needed to give enough information.
(02-11-2021, 09:36 PM)Tyreebme Wrote: Hello. I just recently purchased Mixbus6 yesterday and so far not bad. But I am having a couple of major issues.  

I Tyreeb

when look at the error messages you cannot read or write to maps belonging to c:\Users\TYREEL 

do you login as user TYREEL ?

Kind regards

frank
Frank W. Kooistra

- MMB32C 9.1, AD/DA: Motu:1248, 8A, 8D, Monitor8. X-Touch,, Mini M1 11.6.2, venture 13.3 plugins melda fabfilter harrison No Harrison CP-1