Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updating to iLok license
(11-01-2023, 03:00 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: I've posted a new document on our website with more details about upgrading your AVA plugins:
https://support.harrisonaudio.com/hc/en-...grade-here

-Ben

Hi Ben, I tried accessing the link, but it's broken and says "The page you were looking for doesn't exist".

I've got five earlier version Harrison plugins with text licences; 3 from the Harrison Store; 2 from PluginBoutique. 

I followed the instructions I found on a different support page: (Free-Upgrade-for-Prior-AVA-Plugin-Owners) for the 3 plugins I bought from the Harrison store, and for which I received a Harrison Account History email, but my cart doesn't go to €0.00 when I try to purchase the new versions.

Is there anything else I can try in order to upgrade them?

Also, please could you let me know if I can register the 2 plugins I got from PluginBoutique on the Harrison site and upgrade them to the new versions? I would like to use the Harrison plugins in Cubase on my M1 Mac mini in Silicon mode if possible.
Further to my previous post, I'd like to say that Harrison Support are very good and just sent me an email to let me know my account was ready to do the iLok upgrades. I'd sent an email to plugins@harrisonconsoles.com with my Harrison text licences (as the Moderator Dingo suggested on another thread), and this time when I went to the Harrison store to purchase the new versions (one at a time), the cart total was €0.00 - very happy! Smile