Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updating to iLok license
signed in and on the Harrison page i can not find any past orders? i can find all my old email receipts, but how do i translate that to the new versions (for the iLok i had to buy to move forward) and the new ones Harrison is putting out? and if i have been paying for all these years (and you have records of it) how come i can not find it in the account info? was painfully in bliss when did not have to think about it, now worried will loose it.
(10-30-2023, 05:27 PM)Mainely Sound Wrote: signed in and on the Harrison page i can not find any past orders? i can find all my old email receipts, but how do i translate that to the new versions (for the iLok i had to buy to move forward) and the new ones Harrison is putting out? and if i have been paying for all these years (and you have records of it) how come i can not find it in the account info? was painfully in bliss when did not have to think about it, now worried will loose it.

If you have created an account on the Harrison site and want to get a history of your purchases...

Click on the Order History tab (top RHS above the search tab).

This will show you any items you have purchased since setting up your account.
To view your prior account history, click on the Account history portal link.

This will take you to a new page where you can enter your email address, and the secure portal will immediately respond with your software licenses and upgrade options.

If you have issues I would suggest you contact support mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
I've posted a new document on our website with more details about upgrading your AVA plugins:
https://support.harrisonaudio.com/hc/en-...grade-here

-Ben
When I tried this a couple of days ago, Drum flow and vocal flow updated to iLok OK but none of the other AVA plugins worked, still asked for payment.

Anyhow, tried again today and everything worked  Smile (except microglide for some reason).
(Edit: some others not transferring for free also, so it's still a work in progress !)
It must be a real headache to converge the systems of two companies.
So if you have not had success so far, give it another try in a few days, eventually all will be good.

Side note for Ben,
As these AVA plugins become available for transfer I have observed a miss-match between what shows as new and available on Harrison website, SSL website and SSL download manager.
e.g. download manager invites you to download but the product is not showing at SSL.
Must be a real PITA to keep all this synchronised !
I just got some emails about updating my plugins. Ive clicked the "add to cart" button, but I can't find the cart. So I can't get any further. I guess I'll try my PC and see what happens. Maybe it's browser related.
(11-07-2023, 04:44 PM)Matt Wrote: I just got some emails about updating my plugins. Ive clicked the "add to cart" button, but I can't find the cart. So I can't get any further. I guess I'll try my PC and see what happens. Maybe it's browser related.

Okay so I hopped on my PC, after resetting my account and such on my Macbook, and I clicked the link to the harrison e-store. For a moment I was excited, there in the top right corner was "my cart". It was right beside the login button. So I logged in. And guess what???? The cart button has disappeared. And so again I can't get to the cart to complete the instructions. Then I clicked the support button on the bottom of the page, but was taken to the "careers" page. However the support button in the top right seems to go to the correct place. So I'll contact then and see what they say. And yes I'm sure I could email Ben, as I have many times in the past, but I just wanted to put this out there in case someone else is having issues too.
(11-07-2023, 04:58 PM)Matt Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 04:44 PM)Matt Wrote: I just got some emails about updating my plugins. Ive clicked the "add to cart" button, but I can't find the cart. So I can't get any further. I guess I'll try my PC and see what happens. Maybe it's browser related.

Okay so I hopped on my PC, after resetting my account and such on my Macbook, and I clicked the link to the harrison e-store. For a moment I was excited, there in the top right corner was "my cart". It was right beside the login button. So I logged in. And guess what???? The cart button has disappeared. And so again I can't get to the cart to complete the instructions. Then I clicked the support button on the bottom of the page, but was taken to the "careers" page. However the support button in the top right seems to go to the correct place. So I'll contact then and see what they say. And yes I'm sure I could email Ben, as I have many times in the past, but I just wanted to put this out there in case someone else is having issues too.

Hi Matt, yes there does appear to be some teething issues with the Store.
I have encountered the 'missing' store css problem and reported this to the factory.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
I  received several emails for various plug ins about the iLok update. I updated my password, went to the store, logged in, tried to purchase one at a time, but the price remained and never dropped to 0.00. I contacted support. We will see.........when they get around to answering......
(11-07-2023, 06:45 PM)BSchmitty Wrote: I  received several emails for various plug ins about the iLok update. I updated my password, went to the store, logged in, tried to purchase one at a time, but the price remained and never dropped to 0.00. I contacted support. We will see.........when they get around to answering......

So how did you get to the cart? I can't seem to get past that hurdle.
(11-07-2023, 05:04 PM)Dingo Wrote: Hi Matt, yes there does appear to be some teething issues with the Store.
I have encountered the 'missing' store css problem and reported this to the factory.

No worries. I'm used to some bumps in the road when there's lots of changes and new things going on. I'm sure they'll get it sorted.