Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updating to iLok license
(11-07-2023, 08:52 PM)Matt Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 06:45 PM)BSchmitty Wrote: I  received several emails for various plug ins about the iLok update. I updated my password, went to the store, logged in, tried to purchase one at a time, but the price remained and never dropped to 0.00. I contacted support. We will see.........when they get around to answering......

So how did you get to the cart? I can't seem to get past that hurdle.
There was a red shopping cart icon in the upper right.
(11-08-2023, 02:46 AM)Caberto Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 06:45 PM)BSchmitty Wrote: I  received several emails for various plug ins about the iLok update. I updated my password, went to the store, logged in, tried to purchase one at a time, but the price remained and never dropped to 0.00. I contacted support. We will see.........when they get around to answering......

Me too, and price never dropped

You need to make sure the email address you have created as a login is the same as the one you purchased your plugins with.
This link will help you establish your email / purchases https://olc.harrisonconsoles.com/account-history.php
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(11-08-2023, 03:36 AM)Dingo Wrote:
(11-08-2023, 02:46 AM)Caberto Wrote:

Me too, and price never dropped

You need to make sure the email address you have created as a login is the same as the one you purchased your plugins with.
This link will help you establish your email / purchases https://olc.harrisonconsoles.com/account-history.php

Dingo, it simply does not work © - at least for several people. 
I still have no cart symbol in the Harrison shop and if I check out via the SSL shop the price does not drop.
Of course the history via the link is complete and for the correct e-mail address.

Repeating the same not working solutions over and over again does not help at all. Sorry for the clear words but the whole process is annoying!
MB 32C 9.1.324 / Ubuntu 22.04 LTS - KDE / Kernel 5.14.0 / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core / NVIDIA GP108 Driver 390.147 / Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
Yes, annoying, but it looks like they are gradually getting on top of it.
I transferred 3 more today that would not work yesterday !
Everything worked today!
Phew - getting close to the transition to SSL etc. I already had an SSL account and an iLock - but have now logged into SSL using my Harrison Store account.

I can add a download of one of my upgradeable Harrison plug ins. it shows in the SSL cart, with the price debited, becoming zero. But when I take the next step, to make a purchase, it reverts to full price. I checked by selecting PayPal, and there Paypal wanted to debit the full amount. So cancelled, of course.

Is it me? Any advice?
use the Harrison store (not the ssl one), for the most part worked for me, just a few growing glitches.
Any suggestions for getting the cart to show up?

I've tried different computers (mac and pc), different browsers, I've logged out and back in, I've deleted cookies, I've done everything I can think of, but as soon as I log in the cart goes away.
Okay after some thinking I went to the SSL site and tried to log in and look at the cart. I noticed it added this little bit to the url /cart?action=show. So I went back to the harrison store and tried it. Sure enough my cart showed up. And I had many plug ins in my cart. So I deleted all of them. Saved the address.

Added the vocal flow to my cart. Used the link I saved to look at my cart. Sure enough it was showing that it would cost $0. So I went through the process. Double checked my ilok id. Completed the purchase. And I haven't received any license.

Decided to try multiband comp and it doesn't show as free.

Tried the mastering eq, and it showed as free. Went through the process and didn't get a license for it. Admittedly this was only a few minutes ago. So I'll wait a bit and see if anything shows up. But I'm not trying anything else until I get one of those licenses (or support asks me to try again). I don't want to mess anything else up further on my end.

And to be clear, I'm not upset about any of this. I have no doubt it will get sorted. And I don't really use any other daw anyway, and they're working fine in Mixbus. I just figured I would go ahead and get them, before I forget, and just in case they do come in handy somewhere down the line.
Well I had kind of forgotten about this, but this morning it crossed my mind again. So I went to the store page, and sure enough there is now a cart after logging in. I was then able to purchase the plugins I needed and had an ilok license within seconds. So all is good here.