Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3.0 update and Estimated Cost of Controller
im really looking forward to the ver 3 update,hope they have focused abit on workflow enhancements
(12-03-2014, 05:34 PM)Subbase Dnb Crossbreed Wrote: im really looking forward to the ver 3 update,hope they have focused abit on workflow enhancements

Whose workflow?

Your?
Mine?
Someone else?
Tongue
My Studio Specs

I track, edit and manage tracks in Studio One Pro V6/CbB. I try to always mix in Mixbus32C.

“It did what all ads are supposed to do: create an anxiety relievable by purchase.”
― David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest
THE workflow Tongue
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
Also interested on release dates for V3...
Using Mixbus since the very beginning 3 things made me stop using it about a year ago:
- terrible control surface integration
- buggy with a few plugins
- no multi processor support

I'm about to downscale my setup (going 100% ITB) and will be using Mixbus a lot again...

Bring it on Ben!!!!
Still learning the ropes, reading documentation, watching the tutorials and crossing my fingers that MixBus 3 all be ready before I re-install 2 on the new studio computer.
Mixed an album in mixbus a year ago and was really happy with the result but need a few things sorted out before I commit to using it exclusively.
Mixing in Logic Pro right now and always end up using slate digital products to get a vibe and depth that I'm happy with which I get easily with Mixbus.
Whatever you guys are doing sonically it makes sense.
Please send some word on V3 as soon as you can.
lets see some pictures of some of the stuff in mixbus 3 as ben promised a while back
(11-17-2014, 06:01 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: I agree, 3.0 has taken far too long!!! But the wait is coming to an end. We still haven't set a release date, but it won't be much longer before we are confident enough to start showing screenshots, etc.
So nice.

W8ing for MH3. Sold my Presonus S0 Pro, deleted Reaper...
WE WANT MIXBUS 3 SCREENSHOTS.WE WANT MIXBUS 3 SCREENSHOTS.WE WANT MIXBUS 3 SCREENSHOTS.WE WANT MIXBUS 3 SCREENSHOTS.WE WANT MIXBUS 3 SCREENSHOTS.
(12-29-2014, 03:28 PM)Subbase Dnb Crossbreed Wrote: WE WANT MIXBUS 3 SCREENSHOTS.WE WANT MIXBUS 3 SCREENSHOTS.WE WANT MIXBUS 3 SCREENSHOTS.WE WANT MIXBUS 3 SCREENSHOTS.WE WANT MIXBUS 3 SCREENSHOTS.

Into your room for 15 minutes.
Tststs