Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P)lugins that work with Mixbus V2.5
Hi all.
I don't know if a thread like this exists as yet (if it does,please feel free to relocate this post), but I thought it would be great to list some of your favourite plugins that are now working in Mixbus v2.5 or may still be giving problems.

One of my favourite plugin which is now working in Mixbus is Massey's CT5 Compressor

Jouvert
Mixbus/Windows- VST Plugins
Nebula is working well, that's a major hurdle.

Jbridge caused white screen lockups with FabFilter Pro-L x64 when switching A/B presets.
PC/Win7x64
Specifying the OS could be helpful sometimes, even often. I put mine in my signature.
Mixbus / Linux 64bit
(05-26-2014, 02:18 PM)sonik Wrote: Specifying the OS could be helpful sometimes, even often. I put mine in my signature.

Thanks for that sonik. My Os windows 7 64bits and I use vst plugins only.

(05-26-2014, 01:50 PM)pan pot Wrote: Nebula is working well, that's a major hurdle.

Jbridge caused white screen lockups with FabFilter Pro-L x64 when switching A/B presets.

which platform are you using
I wish the T-Racks classic EQ would work. Sometimes I need to notch things out and can't with the stock EQ.
Win 7 x64, Intel 920, DX58SO, 12gb ram, 4x 320 WD HD
Sonar X2, Harrison Mixbus, Eleven Rack
There has been, and will only ever be, one god. (see my avatar)
(05-26-2014, 02:36 PM)Jouvert Wrote:
(05-26-2014, 02:18 PM)sonik Wrote: Specifying the OS could be helpful sometimes, even often. I put mine in my signature.

Thanks for that sonik. My Os windows 7 64bits and I use vst plugins only.

(05-26-2014, 01:50 PM)pan pot Wrote: Nebula is working well, that's a major hurdle.

which platform are you using
PC/Win7x64
It's jBridge + x64 Pro-L+A/B'ing presets that's the problem..
My other bridged plugs are working fine.
PC/Win7x64
If I am not mistaken (I must try it again), It seems that there is a GUI problem with the T- Racks plugins
VST that I found working on win7 64 bit
(I install 32 bit plugs since the DAW is not 64 bit):
BT, Classic, Variatiofsound, Fabfilter (EQ does not save well, but DS and L good), G-plugs, Ozone5, Plug and Mix, Nomad, Pulse tech, SSL (but for its sound no need in Mixbus) Voxengo, Klangheim, Black Cat, Kjaerhus and a lot free ones like Loudmax, TTDynamic range meter, SX mono button, .

Do not work on my system: IK, Slate, and some of the plugs that originally have 4-8 in/output,

I recently had a great mix using just one eq (Voxengo Gliss), a reverb FR reverber (free) and a Nomad delay, no more.
hey I can tell you the ones I always use and work well, on Mixbus 2.5 - Windows 8.1.

Molot Compressor
Limiter NÂș6
All Variety of sound
Kjaerhus Classic Bundle
Reverberate LE
PSP Reverbs demos worked fine, except for Easyverb that crashed.
Klanghelm IVGI
TDR Feedback Compressor
Watkat
All those Bionic delays
Camel Crusher
Bx solo, cleansweep
Plug and mix here too.
Wouldn't it be better to list the plugins that don't work?
At least most of mine do, except nebula and t-racks.
Maybe in different treads for different Os?
My Os ist win7 x64, my main Daw Reaper x64, and it helped to create an extra vstfolder for mixbus with only 32bit vsts and maybe some jbridged vsts.