Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P)lugins that work with Mixbus V2.5
I like the idea, for mixing, of using the T-Racks shell on the bus. It can make using parallel compression easier in that, you only have to use one bus for it. The shell allows you to put compression, EQ ETC, in parallel. A very cool idea!
Win 7 x64, Intel 920, DX58SO, 12gb ram, 4x 320 WD HD
Sonar X2, Harrison Mixbus, Eleven Rack
There has been, and will only ever be, one god. (see my avatar)
Thanks to this post I noticed that If TRacks CS Black 76 is in the second plugin slot (after another plugin) it doesn´t crash MixBus.
Strange

Rods
(05-30-2014, 05:59 AM)rods Wrote: Thanks to this post I noticed that If TRacks CS Black 76 is in the second plugin slot (after another plugin) it doesn´t crash MixBus.
Strange

Rods

The second plugin slot in Mixbus (single plugin) or the T-Racks shell within mixbus and is this on Mac or Windows

Jouvert
Mixbus/Windows- VST Plugins
Second single plugin in Mixbus, on Windows 7 64 bit.
Rods
Thanks alot,

Jouvert
Mixbus/Windows- VST Plugins
All Lexicon stuff works well.
(05-30-2014, 08:32 AM)Jouvert Wrote:
(05-30-2014, 05:59 AM)rods Wrote: Thanks to this post I noticed that If TRacks CS Black 76 is in the second plugin slot (after another plugin) it doesn´t crash MixBus.
Strange

Rods

The second plugin slot in Mixbus (single plugin) or the T-Racks shell within mixbus and is this on Mac or Windows

Jouvert
Thanks Rods
What a great info!
Tassy
Hi,

I don't have any crash with IK Stuff here (Mac OS X.6.8 and Max OSX.8.5). No matter if I use 1st slot or any other. I use the last version (T-RackS v4.6).

You should contact IK support for that, they may have workaround (I know there is some mess with some files' permissions on OSX, don't know for Windows)

Though, I experienced many crash with other DAWs (Pro Tools, VEPro5 + Mac OSX8.x only, not Mac OS6.8) under specific conditions (replacing/removing any TR plug ins while GUI is opened AND after modifying/recalling some settings)... do not happen with Mixbus (EITHER because Mixbus doesn't actually replace plugins (always create a new instance) OR because it's a 64bit bug only.
Computer 1 : Mac OSX.8.5 & Mac OSX.11.2
MacMini Core i7 @2,3GHz RAM 16GB System SSD / Audio HDD
Computer 2 : Mac OSX.9.5 & Mac OSX.11.3
MBP C2D @2,4GHz RAM 4GB System SSD / Audio HDD
Softwares : Mixbus v3.1, Pro Tools 10.3.10 & 12.4, VEP5.3.1
I don't know if anyone mentioned this but "Valhalla Room" works very well. I would imagine the other entries of Valhalla effects work as well.
Win 7 x64, Intel 920, DX58SO, 12gb ram, 4x 320 WD HD
Sonar X2, Harrison Mixbus, Eleven Rack
There has been, and will only ever be, one god. (see my avatar)
Valhalla Vintage Verb works well for me, as well as most of the Abbey Road plugs.

Though with the Abbey Road RS124, in mixbus it only opens one instance/channel. In Pro Tools, a stereo instance of the RS124 will open with two plugin windows - one for each channel. Any ideas about why that's not working in mixbus?