Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P)lugins that work with Mixbus V2.5
(05-27-2014, 04:12 PM)manfreds Wrote: Wouldn't it be better to list the plugins that don't work?
At least most of mine do, except nebula and t-racks.
Maybe in different treads for different Os?
My Os ist win7 x64, my main Daw Reaper x64, and it helped to create an extra vstfolder for mixbus with only 32bit vsts and maybe some jbridged vsts.

I agree. The thread could get out of hand with all the different OS's, but it could help the developers and other users (especially new ones) to see what is and is not working and probably why.
And the nice thing is that it is all in one place as opposed to being scattered all over various posts in different threads.
Maybe the other OS's could start a new thread so that things are more streamlined and platform specific.
I also have a dedicated VST folder for mixbus, so I could control what i want to use with the software.

Jouvert
Mixbus/Windows- VST Plugins
Anyone tried the soundtoys plugins? I tried the delay in mixbus ( I think it was mixbus v2.1) and was unable to open the project afterwards.

Jouvert
T-racks works, but you have to open the shell. T-racks customshop 32bit.
(05-28-2014, 07:53 AM)clintmartin Wrote: T-racks works, but you have to open the shell. T-racks customshop 32bit.
Thank you for the tip, i'll try it tomorrow.
(05-28-2014, 07:53 AM)clintmartin Wrote: T-racks works, but you have to open the shell. T-racks customshop 32bit.

Hi Clintmartin, Could you please explain how you go about opening T-Racks shell. For instance, I know that you have individual vst files created, but is there something else you have to do?

Thanks,
Jouvert
The T-Racks shell is it's own interface where you can open all the plugins you have in one window/shell. If you have Custom Shop, that's the shell.

Thanks Clint!

That works like a champ. It's going to make mastering in MB, as well as other mixing tasks, a breeze.
Win 7 x64, Intel 920, DX58SO, 12gb ram, 4x 320 WD HD
Sonar X2, Harrison Mixbus, Eleven Rack
There has been, and will only ever be, one god. (see my avatar)
(05-27-2014, 07:21 PM)Jouvert Wrote: Anyone tried the soundtoys plugins? I tried the delay in mixbus ( I think it was mixbus v2.1) and was unable to open the project afterwards.

Jouvert

I had Microshift (free! it was that time) but to get it work I would have to buy an Ilock. I did not find it logical and thought what expect then from their plugs?
Works in Osx, 10.9

Klanghelm
Waves
Metric Halo
Kush Audio
Uad (no preset save)
(Soundtoys, no saving of settings or presets)
(05-29-2014, 08:21 AM)Robert M. Bohman Wrote: The T-Racks shell is it's own interface where you can open all the plugins you have in one window/shell. If you have Custom Shop, that's the shell.

Thanks Clint!

That works like a champ. It's going to make mastering in MB, as well as other mixing tasks, a breeze.

OK, I understand.

Thanks,
Jouvert
Sorry Jouvert I've been busy and didn't see your message. Looks like you got it figured out anyway.