Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XT-BC plugin
(02-20-2014, 07:16 PM)rods Wrote: Hí, I bought this plugin today with the $30 promotion. I tried to ear it with a 1 track project at 88200Hz and the CPU % didn't get lower than 99%. I couldn't use it. Is this normal?

Rods

(Windows 7, CPU Intel i7)
Hi,
Tried it in a new session and now I can ear it, no CPU spikes. Everything is ok.
Rods
(02-18-2014, 04:24 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Well, I have to admit that I'm a bass player myself so this was a pet project of mine. There's nothing else like it available.

However it does add quite a bit of latency, was the musician using it "live"?

Hi Ben
Thanks for the Pet Project !!

Yes the bass player plugged straight in de Focusrite. No bass amp . I had two channels on his guitar: one plain , and one with the XT-BC. I used the plain channel to see if i have signal. And the XT-BC for tone. As far as i remember i pulled down the straight channel down completeley

Will check again and report.
Frank W. Kooistra

- MMB32C 9.1, AD/DA: Motu:1248, 8A, 8D, Monitor8. X-Touch,, Mini M1 11.6.2, venture 13.3 plugins melda fabfilter harrison No Harrison CP-1 
(02-18-2014, 04:24 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Well, I have to admit that I'm a bass player myself so this was a pet project of mine. There's nothing else like it available.

However it does add quite a bit of latency, was the musician using it "live"?

Yes he was using it live : straight sound on monitor, XT-BC on house Second time he admitted he loved the sound: but could only play slowly.

For other parts he asked a setup with less delay . Wink
Frank W. Kooistra

- MMB32C 9.1, AD/DA: Motu:1248, 8A, 8D, Monitor8. X-Touch,, Mini M1 11.6.2, venture 13.3 plugins melda fabfilter harrison No Harrison CP-1