Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XT-BC plugin
I was wondering if the plugin is free to new monthly subscribers to mixbus?
I subscribed a week ago and it wasn't free for me

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 utilizzando Tapatalk
Hmmm, Bummer...maybe Santa's still makin' his listBig Grin
@indelible: if you subscribed before we launched the plugin, you should have received a coupon via email. Send us a note to check: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
(12-01-2013, 08:22 AM)Support@Harrison Wrote: @indelible: if you subscribed before we launched the plugin, you should have received a coupon via email. Send us a note to check: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com

Unfortunately I subscribed a few hours later after the launch of the plugin :-(
I wish we could give the plugin to users who subscribed later, but it wouldn't be fair to those who have been paying for months.

You'll be eligible for the benefits next time, though! We are going to make sure the subscription is a great value.
Great!
(11-26-2013, 12:41 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: We look forward to seeing how our users apply it.

-Ben

I had not played much with XT-BC. So i did not really know what to expect.

On a live set i decided to use it on a bass guitar: Just plugged in in a instrument channel: No cabinet: I could quickly create a happy grin on the face of the bass player.
he did not bother to setup his amp.

First attempt ad great result!
Frank W. Kooistra

- MMB32C 9.1, AD/DA: Motu:1248, 8A, 8D, Monitor8. X-Touch,, Mini M1 11.6.2, venture 13.3 plugins melda fabfilter harrison No Harrison CP-1 
Well, I have to admit that I'm a bass player myself so this was a pet project of mine. There's nothing else like it available.

However it does add quite a bit of latency, was the musician using it "live"?
Hí, I bought this plugin today with the $30 promotion. I tried to ear it with a 1 track project at 88200Hz and the CPU % didn't get lower than 99%. I couldn't use it. Is this normal?

Rods

(Windows 7, CPU Intel i7)