Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Online Manual
I don't know where it went. I normally click on the help file in Mixbus, which takes me to the online manual, but as the last post notes, it is not available.

What happened to the manual?
Hi All - looking for the manual - no longer available from the link at the top of this page - would like the pdf - suggestions please?

It's also not available from the Mixbus page directly on the Harrison website.
cheers
Simon
Sorry about that! It is back online now.
One thing I miss about the manual is proper textual documentation on the plugins Harrison is selling along with Mixbus.
As long as the code is included in Mixbus (it just needs the licene files) I believe it belongs in the Mixbus manual. Perhaps as an appendix, or somewhere late in the manual. (And besides, documentation could help sell the plugins.)
Right now I'm stumped on all the different knobs on Gverb+, and all I have to go by is some quick demos. But I want proper control of this beast and can only guess what is what.
(02-06-2016, 05:45 PM)haraldthi Wrote: One thing I miss about the manual is proper textual documentation on the plugins Harrison is selling along with Mixbus.
As long as the code is included in Mixbus (it just needs the licene files) I believe it belongs in the Mixbus manual. Perhaps as an appendix, or somewhere late in the manual. (And besides, documentation could help sell the plugins.)
Right now I'm stumped on all the different knobs on Gverb+, and all I have to go by is some quick demos. But I want proper control of this beast and can only guess what is what.

I agree with the above sentiment, and would like to add...
Maybe create topic area in this form for sharing favorite plugin
settings?

Thanks!

Patrick
Thanks for 3.1!

The manual will be on-line soon ?

regards
Frank W. Kooistra

- MMB32C 9.1, AD/DA: Motu:1248, 8A, 8D, Monitor8. X-Touch,, Mini M1 11.6.2, venture 13.3 plugins melda fabfilter harrison No Harrison CP-1 
I love the 32c V4 manual!
Windows 10 64, HP Z-220 Workstation, I7 3770 16 GB RAM, RME Multiface 2, PCIe
Mac OS Sierra, 2012 Mac Mini, i5 16 GB RAM, Behringer XR18
Mixbus 32C 6.2.26
Harrison MixBus V5.2
Presonus Studio One 5
Statesboro, GA, USA
What does this mean in the manual?

http://www.harrisonconsoles.com/mixbus/m...mpensation

If you want flexibility to assign signals to multiple parallel paths, AND maintain perfect latency compensation, then you should use the provided Mixbus “True Analog” console controls.

What are the "True Analog" controls?
Windows 10 64, HP Z-220 Workstation, I7 3770 16 GB RAM, RME Multiface 2, PCIe
Mac OS Sierra, 2012 Mac Mini, i5 16 GB RAM, Behringer XR18
Mixbus 32C 6.2.26
Harrison MixBus V5.2
Presonus Studio One 5
Statesboro, GA, USA
"What are the "True Analog" controls?"

The "mix buses" themselves, i believe.
Is there a pdf manual for Mixbus 32C v4? I can only find Mixbus v4 and Mixbus 32C v3. I don't want to go online each time to look something up so prefer a downloadable pdf on my studio computer.