Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more than 2 Mackie extendere
Anybody writing script to run additional extenders?
Ron Copsetta
It wasn't Broke till I Fixed it!!!!
            So I am a new Mixbus 10 user, I also use Bitwig. 
On Bitwig, when adding a controller, under Mackie, It lets you add up to 4 different devices under 1 container. This allow for all 4 devices run as 1 control surface.
I'm using 4 Streamdecks xl as as a 32 tracks - full track (8 tracks per device). 
Now when I'm on Mixbus, Under Control Surfaces, the mackie set up only allows 1 device. But when I tried Tascam US-2400, it kind of worked because it is the only one that allows up to 4 devices, but a lot of elements were gone. 
Please, I would love for someone to help out. I attached some photos for some ideas.
(04-19-2024, 01:07 PM)CopyRon Wrote: Anybody writing script to run additional extenders?
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<MackieProtocolDevice>
  <Name value="Mackie 3xt"/>
  <Strips value="8"/>
  <MasterFader value="yes"/>
  <TimecodeDisplay value="yes"/>
  <TwoCharacterDisplay value="yes"/>
  <Extenders value="3"/>
  <MasterPosition value="1"/>
  <GlobalControls value="yes"/>
  <JogWheel value="yes"/>
  <TouchSenseFaders value="yes"/>
  <NoHandShake value="yes"/>
  <HasMeters value="yes"/>
</MackieProtocolDevice>
(04-19-2024, 01:07 PM)CopyRon Wrote: Anybody writing script to run additional extenders?

That's the Script for 3 extenders, I had the same issue, but a member in here helped me out , so really thanks to him.

https://forum.harrisonconsoles.com/user-8075.html

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

https://forum.harrisonconsoles.com/threa...l#pid67204

https://forum.harrisonconsoles.com/threa...l#pid45277
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Thank you all for your help.
OK got 4 extenders and one master control in position 5, but is it possible to extenders at 1 and 2 controller at 3 and extender at 4 and second controller at 5.
Is it possible to add second controller?
Faders don't seem to be selecting track, is that possible?
Ron Copsetta
(04-22-2024, 10:55 AM)CopyRon Wrote: Thank you all for your help.
OK got 4 extenders and one master control in position 5, but is it possible to extenders at 1 and 2 controller at 3 and extender at 4 and second controller at 5.
Is it possible to add second controller?
Faders don't seem to be selecting track, is that possible?

Hope this makes it easier to Understand

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes I got that but I want to add a second master controller, is that possible?
Ron Copsetta
(04-23-2024, 06:10 PM)CopyRon Wrote: Yes I got that but I want to add a second master controller, is that possible?

Try Changing the value on the "Extender value", but I'm not sure if that will work. One thing that I experienced, Every time a changed the master position my loop midi crashed, even closing the program didn't help, so I had to reset the pc every time it happened. 
Anyway Best of luck.