Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus v10 - now available!
I upgraded quickly after demoing, from 32c to Pro.

The added SSL EQ is SO cool, and I skipped an upgrade so this is my first time experiencing the added saturation options.

This is great! I was crossing my fingers that SSL would allow their magic to be added to Mixbus...

Now I'm hoping for more of this in future updates! Can you imagine the SSL Bus Comp integrated into the master channel? I know we can do that with plugins, but the seamless console experience is what makes Mixbus so awesome.

Congratulations on the release, Mixbus team!
Thanks Sam!!!
I’m envious of others having success in obtaining the upgrade and ordering V10 Pro.  After several more hours of fighting with the online store, I finally get the discount code to “take”.  Still hit with a 20% UK tax even though I’m in CT USA…. OK, I’ll skip coffees to go for a few days…. Sigh…

So I hit continue, with my CC in hand, hit “Continue”, and….. NOTHING!!!  No errors on the page, nothing.  It’s as if the button doesn’t do anything.  Tried on a different browser on my Mac.  Nothing.  Tried in Windows… nothing…. Tried in iOS… nothing.

About to give up and just continue doing what I do in LPX (just kidding.. I REALLY want to use V10)

I do a lot of purchasing online BTW.  I understand this is a product rollout with lots of interest and probably high activity…. But, come on… I just want a chance.

Kindest Regards,

Dmitri
Hi,
until now I don‘t received an upgrade code for MB10.
My previous versions are sold not directly from Harrison.
How I can upgrade?

Regards
Thomas
I am interested in buying the update. The SSL eStore and the old Harrison store list the text license. At the Harrison website (shopping cart) it shows $499. The iLok manager asks me to enter a code to activate.

But I'm not in a hurry at all. I just see that some of us have a rather funny weekend.
Mixbus32c, Mackie Onyx 1640, Neumann km1, WA 47 jr..MadronaLabs, Samplemodeling, UA, etc., iPad2/4/Pro
(04-20-2024, 03:49 PM)deefedor Wrote: I’m envious of others having success in obtaining the upgrade and ordering V10 Pro.  After several more hours of fighting with the online store, I finally get the discount code to “take”.  Still hit with a 20% UK tax even though I’m in CT USA…. OK, I’ll skip coffees to go for a few days…. Sigh…

So I hit continue, with my CC in hand, hit “Continue”, and….. NOTHING!!!  No errors on the page, nothing.  It’s as if the button doesn’t do anything.  Tried on a different browser on my Mac.  Nothing.  Tried in Windows… nothing…. Tried in iOS… nothing.

About to give up and just continue doing what I do in LPX (just kidding.. I REALLY want to use V10)

I do a lot of purchasing online BTW.  I understand this is a product rollout with lots of interest and probably high activity…. But, come on… I just want a chance.

Kindest Regards,

Dmitri

I feel your pain... rest assured there is a whole lot of butt getting kicked at the moment - hope to see some resolution real soon.

In the meanwhile, go to the bottom of the v10 page in the store and download a demo copy, yes you will get some noise bursts, but at least you can poke around and get used to new things.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(04-20-2024, 04:01 PM)TommyL Wrote: Hi,
until now I don‘t received an upgrade code for MB10.
My previous versions are sold not directly from Harrison.
How I can upgrade?

Regards
Thomas

Hi TommyL welcome to the Mixbus Forum.

Best if you contact support directly - mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com or login to the Harrison website and open a Support ticket.

If you can find the original receipt or email confirmation from the third party vendor attach a copy as that will assist the support team in getting your upgrade happening.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(04-20-2024, 12:24 PM)Junkyard Sam Wrote: I upgraded quickly after demoing, from 32c to Pro.

The added SSL EQ is SO cool, and I skipped an upgrade so this is my first time experiencing the added saturation options.

This is great! I was crossing my fingers that SSL would allow their magic to be added to Mixbus...

Now I'm hoping for more of this in future updates! Can you imagine the SSL Bus Comp integrated into the master channel? I know we can do that with plugins, but the seamless console experience is what makes Mixbus so awesome.

Congratulations on the release, Mixbus team!

In fact, this seems to be a great update. Best MB version I've used so far. Running smooth in my MacMini M1

And the inclusion of SSL 9k EQ option is awesome! Fingers crossed for ability to control it with SSL UC1 in the near future!  Smile
MacMini M1 16gb RAM - MacOS 13.6.6 - Apollo silver +  Apollo 16 silver w/Thunderbolt & Satellite OCTO Thunderbolt - SSL UF8/UC1 - Softube Console 1/Fader - UAD v11.2 - Mixbus 10 Pro ARM
This is a rocket science upgrade. If we can’t upgrade on planet earth… perhaps we can upgrade by taking a trip to the moon… who knows?
Am I the only person who's seeing monstrously high DSP readings with Atmos enabled? Here's a screenshot of a simple session with Immersive Panning disabled...

And the same session if I just enable Immersive Panning...

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!