Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus32C : UPDATE v8.1.376
(08-22-2022, 12:10 PM)Holger Wrote: The 'small window problem' also occurs in Linux.

Interesting this happens on all 3 operating systems. I hope it can be resolved. Full screen is nice but I often like to have the window full screen but still see my Mac OS top bar.
Hi Nathan,
You wrote: ""play loop as transport" left unchecked will play a loop when you drag a range and choose Loop Playback in the right click menu."
That is exactly that does not work in my installed V8, but works fine in any other previous versions from V4 on...

Might not it be that some changes that are currently being performed on "loop..." have got into the latest V8 by accident and my system observes it as some random issue?
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
Hey Tassy,

Could you do a screen recording of your issue and email it to us for further testing. Its possible I am missing something that you are doing but I am not doing. mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio
Hi Nathan
Here it is
Mic was not on so my voice lost, it shows the random cases when transport mode is not ticked (default) some renges playhead goes on and also when it is ticked, (using spacebar to start) then no issue in looping.
I hope it helps
https://www.dropbox.com/s/81baol03e3s1vz...e.mp4?dl=0

there was another video I deleted, it showed that after removing the loop markers and hitting play it looped between the removed markers
best
Tassy
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
Hi Tassy,

I have recreated the issue. There may be many factors at play that causes this behavior. When I stop the transport, create a range and choose Loop Range in the right click menu the range will loop every time. Its only when you keep the transport going and create the loop range that it doesn't loop.

As an alternative I would create the range while playing and hit the Right Bracket key which will move the loop bounds to the new range and then hit the L key to start looping immediately instead of right clicking.

Hope that helps
The Doctor
Hi Nathan
Great you solved the cause! So selecting a new range while playing, the loop does not work. But selecting it after stopping play it loops well from the right click menu.
Same here.
I must have done it always after stoping, so no issue for years, and now for any reason I selected a new rage while the playhead was mowing in the previous loop and MB played in the new one on.
Thanks a lot
best
Tassy
How is the fix for the "small window" coming along?
(09-02-2022, 04:14 AM)Brownsound Wrote: How is the fix for the "small window" coming along?

Grab the latest demo from the website and that should fix it for you.  8.1.378
The Doctor
378 still small windows
Are you referring to the editor window etc or a plugin window? The window size is a known issue and will be fixed in 8.2
The Doctor