Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sloooooow startup (32c v7-Win10)
Thank you for your help by the way. I appreciate your time immensely.
Neither file (.dls or .dll) is on my drive.
By the way, the lag occurs when I simply open the program. It does not lag once 32C is open and I get the project select window. MAYBE I get a 10 second lag when opening a project with a bunch of plug ins and/or tracks, but opening a project is very quick. It is just getting to the project select window that is a 2m30s wait.
Apart from using the CMD window, is there any other way to monitor what Mixbus is attempting to access or what is causing the hangups?
I would like to know how Dirk found the gl.dls file to be the one hanging the opening of the program.

Thanks again!
(08-24-2022, 03:57 PM)Lumin Wrote: By the way, the lag occurs when I simply open the program.

Could it be scanning for plugins each time you open the program?

If that's not the case, I think Dirk might've meant the file gm.dls (rather than gl.dls). That's the file which causes the GS Wavetable Synth problem which Ben referred to here in post #12
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
John sorry I didnt see your last message. Those options are not active in my preferences.
I did find the gm.dls but i deactivated that in Device Manager a little over a year ago after reading some Win10 tweaks.
Nice advice though.