Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DMG Limitless crashing projects on load
Hey all,

I wrote to Harrison support, but would like to see whether others have the same experience:

I'm currently demoing Mixbus 32C V.7 and am highly impressed. Unfortunately though, there's a bug: When I insert DMG Limitless as VST2 or VST3 [EDIT: VST2 actually works, only VST3 is affected] on any channel or bus, everything seems to work perfectly. However, when I save the project, close it and open it again, Mixbus silently crashes. I can only open it in "safe mode" (with ctrl pressed while opening), then delete Limitless, save, close and open again. But of course I've lost all my Limitless settings.

This happens on both my laptops with a virgin Mixbus 32C install. Limitless works flawlessly in any other DAW (just tested again with Reaper and Ableton).

I'm on Windows 10, with an RME Fireface UCX interface. I tried it both with 48khz and 96khz. Both systems are quite powerful (6 and 8 Core Intel/AMD, 32gb/16gb RAM etc.), have plenty of free disk space and are VERY stable otherwise.

Since this is happening on both my machines, I wonder whether others have the same experience? I do plan to purchase Mixbus 32C, but it is kind of a deal-breaker for me, since Limitless is my go-to mastering limiter.

Messages In This Thread
DMG Limitless crashing projects on load - by flechtwerk - 03-28-2021, 06:26 AM