Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plgin in solo track
Hi Guys
Anyone experiences that some plugins in a track, track soloed, do unexpected issues.
For example, the effect can be heard in context but not a thing when track soloed or vice vesa.
Tried all waves H and the BT delay.  
solo/mute has never been quite "understandable in MB but V7 is the first version where more strange behaviour appear maybe just on my system. 
Therefore the question
thanks
Tassy
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
What solo are you using? If PFL and the plugin is inserted post-fader, I would expect to not hear it.
Mixbus 32C, Debian Bookworm/KDE, EVE SC205 + ADAM Sub 8 monitors, Soundcraft Compact 4, M-Audio 2496, i5 6500, 16GB RAM, WD Blue SSD 1TB, 48" LG OLED, other stuff.
Work as house engineer at a popular venue in Melbourne AU. On a quest for the holy grail, the perfect amount of cowbell.

(03-29-2021, 11:06 AM)Tassy Wrote: Hi Guys
Anyone experiences that some plugins in a track, track soloed, do unexpected issues.
For example, the effect can be heard in context but not a thing when track soloed or vice vesa.
Tried all waves H and the BT delay.  
solo/mute has never been quite "understandable in MB but V7 is the first version where more strange behaviour appear maybe just on my system. 
Therefore the question
thanks
Tassy

Quote:Hi Tassy, (Win10, 64bit, 32 ram, 32C V7)
I am experiencing random issues with V7 ... almost like a flaky CPU or graphics card issue but no issues when using V6,470..? with same set up

32C V7 for me is (very randomly) having the sound drop out, I'm have to restart my Audiofuse to re-start the sound, also when I have Neutron 3 loaded on two tracks the CPU becomes a bit flaky... i.e. if I have the Neutron GUI open on top of MB and want to move it out of the way I get a delay in the actual movement task and a jumpy screen and then a sound drop out. If I use the solo button on a mixbus the sound goes very very low and when I click to come out of solo the solo button won't light up. It seems as though there is a CPU problem or graphics issue. I try exactly the same things on V6 (last V 4.70??) and all is well
Windows 10 Pro, 64bit, 16Gb memory, Intel i5 quad 4 (3,450Mhz), Audient ID22,
Reaper, 32C Ver5.1 (Rev 5'1), 32C Version 6