Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C: v6.2.200 Update now available (now 6.2.407)
We have published a new version of Mixbus32C, v6.2.200, with further improvements in VST3 support for specific brands of plugins.

This software update is free for both "Demo" and "Licensed" users of Mixbus and Mixbus32C.

You can always get the latest version of Mixbus and Mixbus32C software from the Harrison Software Downloads page on our new website:

Harrison Software Downloads Page

Major new features:
  • Add support for Intel/AMD's FMA extension for reduced CPU load when mixing
  • Audio region peak-display (with mouse in Internal Edit mode: floating over a region shows the audio region's peak dB value)
Minor fixes:
  • Update Export Format dialog layout, group settings more sensibly
  • Optimize stem and direct-out export (speed up exporting)
  • Significantly speed up loading export formats (export dialog opens faster)
  • Restore monitor-sends when creating a session with a monitor section, from a template
  • Fix invisible multichannel waveform at rec-stop
  • Fix incorrect wave-display with nested regions
  • Fix plugin window parent when using different workspaces
  • FaderPort 8/16: allow to sort plugin-params by priority (LV2 plugins only)
  • Disable vertical autoscroll during Drag/Drop where it doesn't make sense
  • macOS: explicitly ask for mic/input permissions
  • Fix occasional crash when removing side-chain input
  • Fix 32bit intel builds: WinXP and OSX 10.6
Plugin fixes and improvements:
  • AU: Fix AudioUnit window size for some non-resizable plugins
  • VST2: correct MIDI port detection (some plugins with midi port are now correctly scanned) - fixes "Little Alterboy" MIDI input
  • VST3: cleanly unload plugins at session-close. fixes crashes with "Waves" plugin shell.
  • VST3: ignore GUI size allocations - fixes crashes of some plugins, e.g. "Reason Rack Plug" on macOS
  • VST3: fix plugin bus configuration - fixes crashes of some plugins, e.g. "TDR Nova"
  • VST3: Use a proxy for connecting and passing messages - fixes crashes of some plugins, e.g. "Focusrite Red"
  • VST3: fix crash when deleting a plugin or closing a session with Harrison AVA plugins
  • VST3: report Music-Time (Bar/Beat) to plugins
  • VST3: allow to customize plugin search path
  • VST3: fix recursive scan and bundle name matching (detect some plugins, hide some duplicates)
  • VST3: always pass buffers for all audio busses (fixes "MCompressor" and yabridge'd VST plugins)
  • LV2: update meta-data of ACE plugins
(01-15-2021, 09:11 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: We have published a new version of Mixbus32C, v6.2.200, with further improvements in VST3 support for specific brands of plugins.

This software update is free for both "Demo" and "Licensed" users of Mixbus and Mixbus32C.

You can always get the latest version of Mixbus and Mixbus32C software from the Harrison Software Downloads page on our new website:

Major new features:
  • Audio region peak-display (with mouse in Internal Edit mode: floating over a region shows the audio region's peak dB value)
Minor fixes:
  • Restore monitor-sends when creating a session with a monitor section, from a template
  • VST2: correct MIDI port detection (some plugins with midi port are now correctly scanned) - fixes "Little Alterboy" MIDI input
  • VST3: cleanly unload plugins at session-close. fixes crashes with "Waves" plugin shell.
  • VST3: ignore GUI size allocations - fixes crashes of some plugins, e.g. "Reason Rack Plug" on macOS
  • VST3: fix plugin bus configuration - fixes crashes of some plugins, e.g. "TDR Nova"
  • VST3: Use a proxy for connecting and passing messages - fixes crashes of some plugins, e.g. "Focusrite Red"
  • VST3: fix crash when deleting a plugin or closing a session with Harrison AVA plugins
  • VST3: fix recursive scan and bundle name matching (detect some plugins, hide some duplicates)
  • VST3: always pass buffers for all audio busses (fixes "MCompressor" and yabridge'd VST plugins)

Oh boy! Thank you for the effort!Smile
Thanks to all at Harrison for your continued hard work and development.
Downloading!
Windows 7 x64 SP1
Mixbus 32C 7.1.92
I am a little confused.  A few weeks ago I downloaded and installed 6.2.70 - so is 6.2.2 (which is a lower number) actually a newer (higher) version?  Confusing.
Or is it actually 70 vs 200?  Maybe that is your method of numbering updates.
lol
Thanks
6.2.200 is the current highest release.  Standard release format: 6 (major) .2 (minor) .200 (build)
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(01-15-2021, 09:11 AM)Someone with a 4K monitor could comment on whether it is doing well with the mixer and text size settings. In version 6.1 it works very well on my windows 10 computer, but in version 6.2 the text looked very small (even setting the largest size in the preferences), so go ahead and change me to 6.2.200, I would like to know if someone With a 4K monitor, the aforementioned aspects do well. Thank you.Ben@Harrison Wrote: We have published a new version of Mixbus32C, v6.2.200, with further improvements in VST3 support for specific brands of plugins.

Major new features:
Minor fixes:
(01-15-2021, 09:11 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote:

Nice!
But I'm not getting this. Do I need to enable something, or am I just not doing it right?
Still blank GUI for Waves v 12 ...
(01-17-2021, 03:28 PM)krans Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 09:11 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote:

Nice!
But I'm not getting this. Do I need to enable something, or am I just not doing it right?
With the Edit tool in 'Internal Edit Mode' it works for me.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5