Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus - v6.0 - Now Available!
(04-13-2020, 02:01 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @English Guy:

We really like the "knob per feature" layout of the original Mixbus design, and Mixbus already fits pretty well on smaller monitors. So we do not plan to let people hide the sends and EQ. Those are the main selling points of Mixbus.

-Ben

Sorry for my clumsiness, Ben, but I was rereading this thread and I got a little confused by this message. What do you mean when you say "So we do not plan to let people hide the sends and EQ. Those are the main selling points of Mixbus". Excuse me please!
@waltermente: in our premium version, Mixbus32C, we allow you to hide the Sends or EQ sections separately. This allows the (very tall) 32C strip to fit on small monitors.

Regular Mixbus does not provide that feature right now.

-Ben
(04-16-2020, 03:01 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @waltermente: in our premium version, Mixbus32C, we allow you to hide the Sends or EQ sections separately. This allows the (very tall) 32C strip to fit on small monitors.

Regular Mixbus does not provide that feature right now.

-Ben

Ah! I understood. The difference is between 32c and the "Basic" version. Thanks for clarifying it for me.
(04-14-2020, 02:53 AM)cluster Wrote: thank you guys, I would like to upgrade but I haven't received an order email yet.

Hi all, I have not received email either even though I have sent 2 support emails and a Facebook message. Cheers Glyn.
@Glyno: we've responded to your emails but my guess is they are going to your spam/bulk folder. You might check your settings to see if you can white-list us.

I'll send you a PM through the forum
Hi,

I have a problem with playhead in the editor. When I press play, playhead starts moving about 0.5-1 seconds after, and is in the wrong place all the time. It's a bit confusing trying to edit tracks when playhead is 1 sec behind. In mixer everything is in sync. Please fix!

OS X 10.13.6, Mixbus 6.0.697

(04-26-2020, 01:54 PM)pekka Wrote: Hi,

I have a problem with playhead in the editor. When I press play, playhead starts moving about 0.5-1 seconds after, and is in the wrong place all the time. It's a bit confusing trying to edit tracks when playhead is 1 sec behind. In mixer everything is in sync. Please fix!

OS X 10.13.6, Mixbus 6.0.697

It fixed when I downloaded the latest .702 version. Smile
Hi Ben congratulations on a new release. I ordered v6 last night. Do you send the download links in email still or do i download the demo from the website then add the license key from the order receipt?
Hi Chris,

At the completion of your order, you should find a pulldown menu with the various software packages to download. You'll also get links in your email.

Or if you've already installed the software 'demo' then you can just install the license.

-Ben
I just purchased the upgrade to version 6 and while starting to install, the program of course said that the older version would be removed. Will there be any problem if I keep the old version and install the new one in a different folder?

I assume that audio files created by the old version would be untouched by the uninstall, but I would like to test out the new version for compatability with all of my plugins before committing to uninstalling the old version.
(05-16-2020, 02:52 PM)Jake Johnson Wrote: I just purchased the upgrade to version 6 and while starting to install, the program of course said that the older version would be removed. Will there be any problem if I keep the old version and install the new one in a different folder?

I assume that audio files created by the old version would be untouched by the uninstall, but I would like to test out the new version for compatability with all of my plugins before committing to uninstalling the old version.

I have and use Mixbus 5, Mixbus 6, Mixbus 32C 5, and Mixbus 32C 6 on the same system. No issues... seamless for me. However, I do not use third party plugs except one, Limiter No.6, and that has never been an issue. Hopefully other users can answer that part of your question.
Happy Mixing
Alex
Win10 64 i5 3330 Quad Core, AVL/MXE i5, MB 3-9, MB32C 3-9, Tascam US 20x20(2), Tascam 388, Alesis HD24, Alesis ML 9600(2), A&H GL2400, Soundcraft Studio Spirit 24, Roland Integra7, Roland S-50, M-Audio Hammer 88, ART/ MPA Gold/ TPSII/Pro Channel(2)/Pro VLA(3), lots of tubes