Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EUCON setup for Mixbus + Mixbus32C
(02-11-2024, 02:20 PM)Smartbeats Wrote: So from what I gather EUCON is not working on Mixbus 32C V9.  For example the avid control app? Only as a Mackie controller with Artist Mix profile. And not much is working in that profile. Volumes and pan work. So why is it listed as EUCON compatible on the AVID site? Just trying to understand.
How do I set it up in EUCON mode?

EUCON was never implemented. The original posting by Ben is a crutch, it builds a (somehow wobbly) bridge from Mackie to EUCON. This seems to be working only on a Mac, 7 years ago, to be precise here.
Maybe some day with SSH in the background EUCON will be implemented into Mixbus, and then the OS shouldn't matter.

Cheers, MMM

Edit: SSL not SSH lol
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
Still using what's left of my Artist Mix, only need fader and pan, the EQ and Dynamics even with Pro Tools is a fumble.
It works fine in v9 as it has with v8 and v7... As to the AVID control app - ditched that when my iPad was no longer young enough to play games.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5