Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Control Surface support in v3.1 (videos)
Thanks al lot...!

Yes, I think none of the Controllers will work in SCRUBING-Mode. Wich one do you use? Is the SSL Nucleus2 working with Harrison?
I believe there is support for the Nucleus but not Nucleus 2. I'm using a Icon Qcon Pro X.
Icon Qcon Pro X looks great to.
So let's stay tuned and once again, thanks for your efforts.

Harry
(03-11-2016, 04:30 AM)demozic Wrote: I have lots of questions but the main ones are :

4/ I don't see any way for controlling the master fader channelstrip (drive, EQ, Comp), especially when using advanced monitoring feature (the master fader controls only the monitor level)

Hello, new user here.

On a Mixbus32C with an X-Touch Compact (MC mode) I have exactly this issue. Forgive me for bumping this, but I'd like to set the main fader to control the main fader, and possibily a knob to control the monitoring output (I use a Dante soundcard and they are on different flows).

I find most of the documentation useful but a simple thing like assigning a control to an on-screen object is missing, can someone point me to the right direction?
(02-02-2022, 11:43 AM)morningfrost Wrote: I find most of the documentation useful but a simple thing like assigning a control to an on-screen object is missing, can someone point me to the right direction?

What about ctrl+middle click on the element, then moving the control?
MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
(02-02-2022, 04:32 PM)madmaxmiller Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 11:43 AM)morningfrost Wrote: I find most of the documentation useful but a simple thing like assigning a control to an on-screen object is missing, can someone point me to the right direction?

MMM

Thank you,

it doesn't seem to change anything. Is it intended for MIDI, maybe? In the X-Touch manual, it seems the Mackie Emulation mode has hardware assigned controls, so it could be that the controls can't be changed.
(02-03-2022, 04:45 AM)morningfrost Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 04:32 PM)madmaxmiller Wrote:

MMM

Thank you,

it doesn't seem to change anything. Is it intended for MIDI, maybe? In the X-Touch manual, it seems the Mackie Emulation mode has hardware assigned controls, so it could be that the controls can't be changed.

Probably, when it's on a MIDI map. I never had the desire to move anything else but the monitor fader when mixing, so this was just a shot into the dark. My master fader sits smack-bang on zero.

MMM

P.S. in fact I use a monitor controller Smile
Linux throughout!

I'm going to use a Mixbus workstation for a live TV broadcasting, that's why I'm trying to adjust the control surface. I don't know exactly why I found myself doing this, but it's definitely a challenge (I'm a system integrator and broadcast engineer, definitely not a sound guy!). It's probably because Mixbus (as well as Ardour) has native NDI support. Other than that, all the hardware is a Dante soundcard.

I'll probably post here some picture when this... thing goes on air.

Thanks for now!
(02-03-2022, 09:32 AM)morningfrost Wrote: I'm going to use a Mixbus workstation for a live TV broadcasting, that's why I'm trying to adjust the control surface. I don't know exactly why I found myself doing this, but it's definitely a challenge (I'm a system integrator and broadcast engineer, definitely not a sound guy!). It's probably because Mixbus (as well as Ardour) has native NDI support. Other than that, all the hardware is a Dante soundcard.

I'll probably post here some picture when this... thing goes on air.

Thanks for now!

Oh yes please! I love creative use of software!
MMM
Linux throughout!