Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Mixbus 3.0-3146 "Interim Release"
(01-13-2016, 11:30 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Hi Tassy, the theming engine has undergone many changes. We know that the current "control panel" is not very good. But most people never change the theme at all. We'll continue working on it.

-Ben

Thanks Ben I thought it is on your list.

(01-13-2016, 11:30 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Hi Tassy, the theming engine has undergone many changes. We know that the current "control panel" is not very good. But most people never change the theme at all. We'll continue working on it.

-Ben

Thanks Ben
I will love it
Tassy
(01-12-2016, 05:23 AM)madmaxmiller Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 03:38 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: CONTROL SURFACES ( NOTE: Control surface features should be considered “experimental until the official 3.1 release)
MACKIE:
Allow basic access to channelstrip EQ and compression

I like the compressor access and also the Mixbusses quick access. Trim access is nice, too. Didn't find out about the EQ yet.
Is there actually a "map" for the MCU?

Cheers,
MMM
hi. you should work. what to find the necessary parameters on the controler Smile
I spent two hours pressing the buttons didn't find regularity yet.
I hope to you my researches will help Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Overall this is a great update. Love it. Since it was brought up, I also have the "slow-mo" graphics problem. However I am on El Capitan. So for me anyway, this update didn't fix that. Honestly if that could be sorted MB3 would be the DAW of my dreams. Well a Harrison controller would be nice too, but beggars can't be choosers.

But back to the good things. The new Monitor section is just killer. I love everything about it. Seriously. Every DAW should have a similar set-up. And maybe some do. I just know Pro Tools doesn't. And I'm not a Reaper expert, but I don't think it does either. Anyway it is just brilliant now. Love it. And the favorite plug-ins box. It's one of those things you didn't know you needed until you had it. And now that I have it, why didn't anyone think of it sooner? haha.

Great job team Harrison. Keep up the killer work. You'll be King of the DAWs soon IMO. Smile
I found very aren't convenient that it is necessary to look for a mouse the necessary tracks with which I operate the controler. it would be much more convenient if at a choice of the necessary tracks the mixer showed automatically movement after pressing on Mackie
I found temporary approach having created groups on 8 tracks, but it doesn't solve an inconvenience problem Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry to say...
with 1024x768 screen, the bottom - tabs for routing are not visible...
I have to go and maximize the mixer view...
I tried scaling but that didn't solve this.
My touchscreens are 1024x768...
Am I missing something ?
Otherwise a cool update - thank you Harrison / Ardour
BTW just bought the Master EQ, great tool !....

Best regards

Klaus
Macmini core2duo / i7
OS 10.10-10.13
http://www.redmountain.ch/X32CoreFOHandBandclient.jpg
@Klaus, 1024x768 does not meet our recommended minimum size of 900pixels height.

You can adjust the size by visiting Preferences->UI and decreasing the "mixer strip scale". Also, you can try to minimize the size of your desktop's Taskbar and window borders ( you didn't say what OS you are using.. ) .. or click "View->maximize mixer window" to take over the whole screen.

I hope one of those options works for you!

-Ben
Thanks Ben
I'll use View->maximize mixer window then
mixer strip scale didn't work...somehow
Thanks

Klaus

(01-14-2016, 11:33 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @Klaus, 1024x768 does not meet our recommended minimum size of 900pixels height.

You can adjust the size by visiting Preferences->UI and decreasing the "mixer strip scale". Also, you can try to minimize the size of your desktop's Taskbar and window borders ( you didn't say what OS you are using.. ) .. or click "View->maximize mixer window" to take over the whole screen.

I hope one of those options works for you!

-Ben
Macmini core2duo / i7
OS 10.10-10.13
http://www.redmountain.ch/X32CoreFOHandBandclient.jpg
(01-13-2016, 05:14 AM)Mathieu Ullmann Wrote: Hi all @ mixbus team.

i'm a scope xite, sonic core user, on the last release it was easy to use asio, having ASIOLinkPro installed, it worked find and was possible to pick the asio scope driver on the inserts, 14 ms latency, very cool.
mixbus stay idle in the background

with the last update it don't work anyway, mixbus stay idle in the background, and its sad Smile, the scope board is expensive and i like it a lot, mixbus is wonderful, and i would like to stay on this daw.

i did find the trick of asio deus (http://odeus-audio.com.au/Odeus/ASIOLinkPro) digging and trying many things, could you help me maybe ?

hi again, i aparently found a tip, could help temporary, i cannot choose asio scope driver, because its hang, but i m able to use the asiolinkpro one.

I can't search useful things like '32' or '3.1.c' on scopeusers.com, so I don't know whether it would help you or not, but Mixbus 3.0-3146 does work with Scope 3.1c. Maybe one of the Scope users would send an 'extra' Pulsar, Scope or Luna to one of the folks at Harrison (if the Harrison person were willing).

best, john
How exactly do you add plugins to the monitoring section? I'll have to look at that a bit closer. I'm a ARC 2 user and currently use the custom meter feature in the masterbus, but this would be soooo much better! Nice update!

Okay I figured it out. For those as dumb as me...You click on the processor button. Duh. This is a very nice update!
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!!

Thanks you so much, just love it!

Big Grin
Joe Giampaoli
===============
Never tie a ship to a single anchor
nor life to a single hope...