Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus 3.0-1610 "Interim Release"
The "release notes" do not indicate that we made any changes to VST, so you should not expect any change in the operation of your plugins since #1508.

However we are working on the "Plugin Alliance" problem and hope to make some changes for the next interim release.

Best,
-Ben
This inserts-mute-audio is common with a lot other brands of plugs on my win7 too just as info.
In this release, when you add a bus. the key play on the keyboard stops working as the play. Adds or removes the birdSmile bus play starts with an editor window, then works fine in the mix. unless you want to add or hide bus
Also vote for vst support for all plugins as highest priority. Is really one of the biggest issues for me with MB3 atm. I own a lot UAD plugins and use them in every mix.
I really like Mixbus3 so far,but not being able to use all plug-ins on my Mac holds me back from using it more...
Any chance/ info on when we " maybe" can expect this updated??

Ben
@harmonica: There are some fixes for OSX/AudioUnits in the queue (most notably NI Reaktor & friends). That part's already done an is currently being tested.
One limitation is still to select a given plugin bus/channel input/output configuration for some AudioUnits (Mixbus prefers stereo if available).
Thanks for putting out these 'Interim' releases. I'm sure they help with issues people are having.
I currently own/run Mixbus 2, Reaper, and about 95% of my plugins work fine in them.
I have hesitated to purchase Mixbus 3 after seeing all these issues with VST, Crashes, Etc....
There are people I have spoken to who are in the same holding position as I am, until there is a fully functioning version 3
that has all these bugs worked out. Some of us earn a living with these DAWS and can't afford to keep having this happen.
So, hopefully you guys will get it all ironed out and we will see less and less complaints in the forum and more yahoo's!!
Mixbus is incredible and I look forward to the day when it becomes my one and ONLY DAW that I use everyday for every project!
There is no more " unlicence noise" in Mixbus with this Interim Release.
Thanks
Windows 8.1 32bit, SawStudioLite/Mixbus4, Echo Layla 3G.
Under 3.0-1610 32bit AVLinux 6.0.4 I haven't found a way to see a screen video in the XJadeo window, even though the Mixbus Mixer shows a 3 1/2 minute video moving along. Anybody else in the same situation? Of course it could be pilot error, but Windows is fine under 3.0-1610 64bit .

best, john
Re: the posting #19 (just above) I checked on KXStudio 64bit with 3.0-1610 64bit, and that was the same problem - nothing showing in XJadeo. Please note, I'm not a video expert, so pilot error could be the problem.

best, john