Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus 3.0-1268 "Interim Release"
(08-10-2015, 03:24 PM)bapu Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 06:31 AM)BHBstudio Wrote: I have read somewhere that it will be released today or tomorrow.

Makes me wonder if it is JUST the interim release packaged as 3.1 or will it contain some seriously needed fixes as well.

There will be a 2nd "interim". Some significant fixes for VST and audio-devices and maybe 50-60 other small things.

I guess the "Things I would like to see for MB V3.1" thread made Harrison think twice about numbering.
We just want everything and want it now. That's not too much to ask, is it?

Seriously, I appreciate all the effort being put in by the devs to sort out the issues and increase the functionality. Thanks x42, Ben and all the others for all your efforts.
(08-10-2015, 05:10 PM)dayvyg Wrote: Seriously, I appreciate all the effort being put in by the devs to sort out the issues and increase the functionality. Thanks x42, Ben and all the others for all your efforts.

+1 for me also, really great support
MacBook Pro 2.6GHz, Thunderbolt Display, OSX10.10.5, MixBus 3.1, UAD 8.5, Apollo Twin, UAD Satellite Thunderbolt Quad
+1 for dayvyg too, Harrison's team is serious with customers I think.
I have experienced with my license file, they fixed the problem that day.
Thierry - France/Suisse
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eleven rack - M-Audio audiophile 2496 / Hoonteck DSP24 - Tracktion 6 - Mixbus 3 - Mixbus 2.5 - KXStudio