Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus32C: v8.0.106 - Update Now Available
@Dirk: ok, I sent your upgrade link and coupon !
Wanted to say thanks for continuing to focus a good chunk of your efforts on stability.

Also, I've whined before about the freeze workarounds and just watched the tutorial that shows the new "re-import after export" tick box. It's a fine approach. Thank you. The export tool is one of the standout features of Mixbus and this seems like a well thought out, elegant step in the Mixbus environment. 

For those of us tracking and arranging in Mixbus, every stable step forward with midi is a gift. Thanks for spending some effort in this area.
(04-20-2022, 08:16 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: It has come to our attention that the 8.0.106 package has a random but frequent crash when zooming/scrolling in the editor.

Unfortunately we won't be able to fix this "zooming" crash today.

I encourage everyone to revert to the original 8.0.17 release until we resolve this.

I've updated the store links for the Mixbus32C demo/installer. If you click the link in your installation email, it should now provide the 0.17 build.

Or if you've discarded your installation email, you can get a new one from the Mixbus32C demo/installer product:
https://harrisonconsolesstore.onfastspri...2c-v8-demo

We'll get this sorted as quickly as possible and publish a new update. Sorry for the inconvenience!

-Ben

Hi Ben,
You mentioned "we won't be able to fix this "zooming" crash today"...
But it's been a week now.
How go things?

Smile

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeff - the zooming crash was a tricky one but it got fixed a couple of days ago (so should be back to normal in the next release...)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
Question 
Is there any more Mixbus versions coming out or is this the last version...ever? Mixbus-7.2.0

Thanks

//Tobbe
Manjaro XFCE, All-In-One Lenovo IdeaCentre i5, 16GB RAM, Behringer U-PHORIA UMC22.
MB32C v8 is currently in release... if history repeats then a version of MB is also be released... only a matter of time.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(05-04-2022, 02:05 AM)Tobbe Wrote: Is there any more Mixbus versions coming out or is this the last version...ever? Mixbus-7.2.0
Take a look at previous major releases, you can calculate how much later other version has been updated. I think it has been something like 2 months between, so I would guess mid-june would be expected.
Linux veteran and music novice
Follow inspiration, not trends!
Thanks, good to know.
Manjaro XFCE, All-In-One Lenovo IdeaCentre i5, 16GB RAM, Behringer U-PHORIA UMC22.
Hi Ben
I tried private messaging and seeing it doesn't work I will post my question here. Hopefully I get some feedback (positive).
Hi Ben
I hope that everything is well with you. I was wondering. You have upgraded mixbus 32C twice now in a short time and mixbus is still V7. You get $29.00 ($19.00 for V7) and for mixbus 32C you get $79.00. Wouldn't it be better to drop mixbus all together and just go with your flagship version Mixbus 32C. With the amount that people are paying now for Mixbus 32C, it would probably be better just to concentrate on one daw instead of two.
I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Danny Miller
(05-04-2022, 05:25 AM)Cowboydan70 Wrote: You get $29.00 ($19.00 for V7) and for mixbus 32C you get $79.00. Wouldn't it be better to drop mixbus all together and just go with your flagship version Mixbus 32C. With the amount that people are paying now for Mixbus 32C, it would probably be better just to concentrate on one daw instead of two.
So your assumption is that there will be same amount of people upgrading their DAW regardless of cost. I pretty much think your assumption is not correct. People may switch to another daw or at least skip updates between. Forexample, me, I got V7 update for my Mixbus even I did not need it, V6 was working ok. But if it would have been $79, thing might have been different.
Linux veteran and music novice
Follow inspiration, not trends!