Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C: v7.0150 - Update Now Available
We have published a new version of Mixbus and Mixbus32C!

This software update is free for both "Demo" and "Licensed" users of Mixbus and Mixbus32C.

You can always get the latest version of Mixbus and Mixbus32C software from the Harrison Software Downloads page on our new website:

Harrison Software Downloads Page

Changes in 7.0.150 since Mixbus release v7.0.140:
  Fixed a potential startup crash in sessions that use midi tracks
  Allow Cmd/Ctrl+W to close the Preferences window
  Mac: Universal Audio plugins were drawn wrong, this has been fixed for AU's and most VST's.
  Mac+Linux: Fix a case where the video-window did not sync playback if Mixbus already had 1024+ files open

Changes in Mixbus32C 7.0.140 since Mixbus32C release 7.0.0:
New Features:
  Include loudness plot on export-report
  Added AFL/PFL solo button to foldback strips
Behaviors:
  Always disable rec-arm when an export is initiated - fixes a problem when latched-record-enable was enabled and the user starts an export.
  Freewheeling export, or loudness analysis, was marking the session 'dirty'. This has been fixed.
  Spill only direct feeds: when using chained sends, only show the direct parent.
  Set default master-bus meter-point to Output
  Prevent the user from selecting "-none-" in the midi auditioner synth selector menu
  Fixed the indication for ambiguous latency:  Previously this was only displayed when the latency toolbar widget was visible (it was off by default).
  Ignore pinout when copy/pasting plugins using Ctrl+c/v: this can lead to invalid configuration and crashes in case plugin-replication changes.
Other Fixes:
  Fixed MIDI latency calculations.  Live MIDI recordings were over-compensated for latency
  Restored the slider for "Timeline Item Gradient Depth" in Preferences->Appearance
  Prevent an occasional case of using "recorder:" in the file-name, which makes files unreachable in Windows Explorer
  Fixed a problem where AFL solos failed after an engine restart, and required removing/re-adding the monitor section
  Fixed an occasional error "port-registration failure" related to old sessions with control surfaces
  Fixed missing Mixbus output ports when a send is present
  Fixed UNDO after a non-layered recording  (wrong operations were getting undone)
  Fixed region-peak display for trimmed regions
  Fixed error: "POOL OUT OF MEMORY - RECOMPILE WITH LARGER SIZE!" when inserting time on a large session with lots of regions
  Fixed crash when removing custom transients while the "Rhythm Ferret" dialog is still open
  Fixed a crash with 'exclusive solo'
Aesthetics:
  Make group tabs insensitive when spilling sends
  More consistent port-matrix channel name display
  Show a shaded 'plus' icon on Recorder and Mixer windows (instead of tall button with green plus sign)
  Improve GUI consistency of the Foldback mixer strips
  Indicate gain-entry focus/selection:  Due to the selection there is no visible cursor, and it was not obvious that the entryhas focus or lost focus.
  Fixed blurry text in connection manager window
Windows-specific aesthetics:
  Fixed formatting of `-infinity' on some Windows systems. This fixes tooltip display on aux-send faders, among others.
  Fixed BPM button text display on Windows
Controllers:
  Fixed a potential crash-on-exit with classic Faderport
  Add device description and profile for Arturia MkII keyboard/control surface
  Add support for Maschine Mikro MK2
  Add support for Alesis VI25
Plugins:
  VST3:  protect mixbus from plugins (DMG Limitless, and others) that cause a crash when restoring their state from a prior session
  ACE Delay plugin: BPM should not be dependent on the tempo-map 'meter'
Ben,

When was 7.0.140 announced/released?
I have been watching daily and checking the downloads page a lot.
I never saw a mention of 140...

I appreciate all the work that does go into it.
That is a lot of fixes, adds, and enhancements!
Thank all that were involved.

But why can't the registered purchasers get an automated mass email when a new version is released?

Thanks,
Jeff
Ben,

User keyboard shortcuts are missing in this version, any clues?

Thanks
Hi Ben,

Thanks a lot!! Tomorrow I'm going to test this new version. I Agree with Jeff, it's better to send an email. Anyway, I'm so happy for this new .150! I really hope that v7 could became the best stable DAW in the world...it's important to have a software in which we can trust!

If you think it can help, we can create here some threads to help for testing, report crashes and writing suggestions.

I love MB32c and I'm sure it's going to be a great DAW!

Thanks for your work,

Piermarco
How do I save my custom shortcuts before updating and then restore them? 32c on Win7 x64.
Windows 7 x64 SP1
Mixbus 32C 7.1.92
Sorry to say, but it still lagging on my Mac Mojave Sad

/Tom

Fast traslate

Icon translate

(05-10-2021, 03:52 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: We have published a new version of Mixbus and Mixbus32C!

This software update is free for both "Demo" and "Licensed" users of Mixbus and Mixbus32C.

You can always get the latest version of Mixbus and Mixbus32C software from the Harrison Software Downloads page on our new website:

Harrison Software Downloads Page

Changes in 7.0.150 since Mixbus release v7.0.140:
  Fixed a potential startup crash in sessions that use midi tracks
  Allow Cmd/Ctrl+W to close the Preferences window
  Mac: Universal Audio plugins were drawn wrong, this has been fixed for AU's and most VST's.
  Mac+Linux: Fix a case where the video-window did not sync playback if Mixbus already had 1024+ files open

Changes in Mixbus32C 7.0.140 since Mixbus32C release 7.0.0:
New Features:
  Include loudness plot on export-report
  Added AFL/PFL solo button to foldback strips
Behaviors:
  Always disable rec-arm when an export is initiated - fixes a problem when latched-record-enable was enabled and the user starts an export.
  Freewheeling export, or loudness analysis, was marking the session 'dirty'. This has been fixed.
  Spill only direct feeds: when using chained sends, only show the direct parent.
  Set default master-bus meter-point to Output
  Prevent the user from selecting "-none-" in the midi auditioner synth selector menu
  Fixed the indication for ambiguous latency:  Previously this was only displayed when the latency toolbar widget was visible (it was off by default).
  Ignore pinout when copy/pasting plugins using Ctrl+c/v: this can lead to invalid configuration and crashes in case plugin-replication changes.
Other Fixes:
  Fixed MIDI latency calculations.  Live MIDI recordings were over-compensated for latency
  Restored the slider for "Timeline Item Gradient Depth" in Preferences->Appearance
  Prevent an occasional case of using "recorder:" in the file-name, which makes files unreachable in Windows Explorer
  Fixed a problem where AFL solos failed after an engine restart, and required removing/re-adding the monitor section
  Fixed an occasional error "port-registration failure" related to old sessions with control surfaces
  Fixed missing Mixbus output ports when a send is present
  Fixed UNDO after a non-layered recording  (wrong operations were getting undone)
  Fixed region-peak display for trimmed regions
  Fixed error: "POOL OUT OF MEMORY - RECOMPILE WITH LARGER SIZE!" when inserting time on a large session with lots of regions
  Fixed crash when removing custom transients while the "Rhythm Ferret" dialog is still open
  Fixed a crash with 'exclusive solo'
Aesthetics:
  Make group tabs insensitive when spilling sends
  More consistent port-matrix channel name display
  Show a shaded 'plus' icon on Recorder and Mixer windows (instead of tall button with green plus sign)
  Improve GUI consistency of the Foldback mixer strips
  Indicate gain-entry focus/selection:  Due to the selection there is no visible cursor, and it was not obvious that the entryhas focus or lost focus.
  Fixed blurry text in connection manager window
Windows-specific aesthetics:
  Fixed formatting of `-infinity' on some Windows systems. This fixes tooltip display on aux-send faders, among others.
  Fixed BPM button text display on Windows
Controllers:
  Fixed a potential crash-on-exit with classic Faderport
  Add device description and profile for Arturia MkII keyboard/control surface
  Add support for Maschine Mikro MK2
  Add support for Alesis VI25
Plugins:
  VST3:  protect mixbus from plugins (DMG Limitless, and others) that cause a crash when restoring their state from a prior session
  ACE Delay plugin: BPM should not be dependent on the tempo-map 'meter'
Mixbus 32c v9.3-arm Mac Mini M1 
OLLO Audio S4X Headphones  Cool
@jeff_sloan: We never published a 7.0.140 of Mixbus32C.

Since Mixbus was launched a month after 32C, we were able to incorporate a few changes into that release, that didn't make it into the Mixbus32C release; hence it has a higher build number (.140 compared to .0)

Now the 2 products are synced-up again, and the release numbers will be the same throughout the v7.x series.

We typically only send emails for the .x feature releases, not the smaller hotfix releases: so the next email you get will be for 7.1

-Ben
OK... I'm staying with 32c v.7.0.0 in order to keep my keyboard shortcuts alive. The lagging GUI in Mac OS is bearable, I've seen worse in my time. I am a user since v.4 probably was OK just reading the forum as a guest instead of joining as a Junior Member. I will patiently wait for v.7.1 to solve problems (?).

Thank You all!
(05-11-2021, 12:43 PM)Lese Wrote: I'm staying with 32c v.7.0.0 in order to keep my keyboard shortcuts alive.

Perhaps we need an official guide how to keep them?

I like to install updates and hotfixes and I change maybe 5-6 shortcuts only and can reassign them with no problems but still would like to avoid it if possible.
Windows 7 x64 SP1
Mixbus 32C 7.1.92
My custom colors survived!
Thanks for bringing back the gradient control for the editor, looks great, and working great so far.
I did need to run Waves Central and re-scan then reboot, but after that all good!