Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus 32c won't start
Yep that brings up the demo screen and when I click Demo Version it just goes into limbo again just like the new account. This is so strange. Its practicly the same setup as my other PC and it works perfectly on there. You think its hardware based?
Open your Win10 Sound Settings and see if the output is showing "no devices found".

And (assuming it finds some output devices) try switching to the different ones and see if that helps.

If it doesn't you'll probably need to email Mixbus Support:- mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com

[Edit...] a dumb question coming up... but can you hear the normal Windows sounds ??
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
Schnubbi - did you manage to fix it in the end..?
(09-10-2020, 10:26 AM)johne53 Wrote: Schnubbi - did you manage to fix it in the end..?

No sadly not. I had alot of back and forth with the email support but at some point they threw the towel, because they couldn't find the problem.
Now I'm sitting on a 100$ license that I can't use. Not a great feeling, but that seems to be it. I also tried to install ardour itself and the nightly version, but the same problem happens with them too.
Do you hear the normal Windows sounds okay?

and is there some other computer you could try it on..?
Yep everything Else works fine. It also works on my gaming PC and my Studio System with Windows 10. So it has to be the Acer Laptop and some Kind of Software issue that I just cant find.
The only other thing I can think of is an issue with antivirus software Sad