Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus 32c and Uad Apollo Buffer Don't match
Hi Ben
I did try the buffered i/O and indeed it solved the problem but is it gonna make mixbus unstable? Or can i use it safely.
Ben, thank you for the insight on buffered I/O! Sondy I would say to just test it. It's not that using it is drastically unstable (I could have used a better word...a little more lagging) in my case only. I just find mine to work better w/o buffered i/o.
Thanks
Win 7-64/Dell Precision Dual Quad 3ghz/20gb-MX v5.3/32C v8.2.170-RME UFX/RME ff800
It crashed on the first attempt so it doesn't work
I'm experiencing exactly the behavior the Sondy (the OP) describes with my brand new IK Axe I/O Solo. 

"After some time trying a workaround to fix the problem i found that when i start mixbus my Apollo always jumping to a buffer of 2048 this must be a bug.
I tried to add the same buffer 512 on both mixbus and apollo but on mixbus startup apollo jumped to 1024 and after i restart the session with mixbus buffer to 512 apollo went 2048"

What's odd is that it just started working as expected. I didn't even enable buffered I/O which looks to be the solution