Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to be honest why Im not using Mixbus
Thank you for that suggestion. I will go flat earth and see if its true!
N6.5, Mixbus32c 5 Rme Fireface USB Fireface Dante W10 Lenevo Flex 5-1570 i7 8550U 15.9g useable Ram 15" screen
Im not on a mac, but perhaps they are suffering the same issues that win10 does.

I got around graphics issues on my latest AMD equipt acer by right clicking on the program shortcuts, going to compatibility, change high DPI settings to "controlled by application".
Maybe there is a similar setting on a mac?
For Different reasons, but same result, not using Harrison as well, to some degree I like the workflow but it lacks functionality vs Cubase pro.

The who channel strip layout is nice, but I had to Manny crashes with Mixbus. And zero with Cubase. Further more I use a lot of Plug-ins anny way, or a real analog console.

Conclusion is that i would love to use Mixbus,. But Cubase midi integration, audio editing and tuning is a whole other level.

But I keep following there devolvement, you'll never know
Software: Mixbus 5, Mixbus 32C 3, Waves and Harrisson plugins. Cubase 10 Pro.
Hardware: APB Dynasonics Pro desk 4, Allen heath Ice 16, Mindprint envoice, Mindprint T comp.
Laptop Model: Asus GL 5522VW i7 6700 HQ CPU @ 2.6, 16 GB ram, 64 bit Windows 10, GeForce GTX 960M