Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show detach mixer issue
Hi folks! Hope your all doing well.
So ever since I got V6 32C, in any existing or new project I have to go to show mixer. 1st, I have 2 27" displays. I use my left screen for the mixer and the right for the editor screen. In V5 and older I was able to "detach" mixer and it would show my mixer on the left when I saved a project. Going back to an old project the mixer would automatically pop into place. In V6 the detach selection is greyed out. WHY? Is this a bug? I'm on a MAC. Not a huge deal, just a minor annoyance. V6 a huge upgrade and is worth every cent! BTW, the pic is showing V5. But show what I need display wise.
Thanks ahead guys! - Rich

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mini Mac i7, 3 GHz, 16GB RAM, OSX Monterey v12.6.5, 4 SSD drives, dual 27" displays. Mixbus 32C Latest, SSL 2+ interface, Mackie VLZ 1402 mixer and Mackie Mk3 8" monitors. Owner of LOGIC AUDIO PRODUCTIONS, Lake Havasu City, Arizona USA Cool
This was found a few days ago although at the time, we thought it only affected Windows... Maybe try the fix suggested here in case it works for Mac too.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
Bug 
(04-14-2020, 11:57 AM)johne53 Wrote: This was found a few days ago although at the time, we thought it only affected Windows... Maybe try the fix suggested here in case it works for Mac too.
THIS WORKED! Your a GENIUS! Big Grin
However, the detach is still greyed out but now when I leave and go back into my project it remembers I had the mixer up on the other screen. :-D
This may still be a bug, Huh but I sent it to support just so they know. Probably a coding issue. Thanks man! Big Grin PEACE...
Mini Mac i7, 3 GHz, 16GB RAM, OSX Monterey v12.6.5, 4 SSD drives, dual 27" displays. Mixbus 32C Latest, SSL 2+ interface, Mackie VLZ 1402 mixer and Mackie Mk3 8" monitors. Owner of LOGIC AUDIO PRODUCTIONS, Lake Havasu City, Arizona USA Cool